1050 Whitney Ranch Dr. #4021, Henderson, NV 89014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Sol Images

Sol Images provides high quality, dynamic, evocative and story-telling photography. Indulging in the moments most precious to your life. For your wedding, your family, your lifetime.

We provide full day coverage with two photographers, beautiful flush mount albums and canvas, printes and slideshows.

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Sol Images

Maileen · Married on 05/19/2013

Susie shot our engagement and wedding reception photos. She is truly a jewel! We are so very pleased with her work! She is very professional, talented, easy to reach, flexible, friendly, asks and listens to your ideas, and everything in between. Turn over is rather quick also!!! My husband and I absolutely love her work!!! Overall, 5/5 stars for Susie and Sol Images!!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Barry · Married on 11/01/2012

We think we discovered real talent here for our wedding photographs... we couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 11/27/2012
  • The_New_Mrs_D

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2012

Susie is an AMAZING photographer. I just got my pictures back from her a couple days ago and Im so happy with them.
    She did everything I asked of her. She was very understanding with all the changes I made from having an engagement shoot with her to no engagement shoot just our wedding reception shoot. She also had no problem traveling to San Diego, Ca for our reception when she is based out of Las Vegas, Nv. Overall I am very happy with the end result of all my pictures. I will defenitely use her in the future.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Sol Images FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 1050 Whitney Ranch Dr. #4021 Henderson, 89014 See on map