Tarzana, CA 91356 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Sol Bellum Productions

Sol Bellum is a full service video production company offering wedding film packages for weddings of all sizes!

With our headquarters located in the creative mecca of Los Angeles, California, we craft videos by hand from start to finish. A wedding video is a precious memory you’ll treasure for the rest of your life so let your special day be stress free knowing it's being taken care of by Sol Bellum! We make sure you and your guests look fabulous on camera and always add our special creative touches that will make your video shine extra bright.

Besides gorgeous wedding films, we offer engagement videos and love stories that can be sent to your guests prior to the wedding as well as played at the wedding so everyone can see your story. Some of our other offerings include same day edits, childhood/dating montage, rehearsal dinner footage, invitation DVD’s and online Highlights Films.

Contact us today at hello@solbellum.com or by phone at (971) 258-2893.

mungstill
brittney

• Videos 3

9 Reviews for Sol Bellum Productions

Ryan · Married on 08/23/2014

Couldn't have picked a better videographer than Triana Collins at Sol Bellum productions. She is so talented, and working with her was a great experience. Our video couldn't have turned out any better, she did exactly what we asked for and then some! I highly recommend Sol Bellum productions to anyone who is looking for a professional quality videographer.

Sent on 09/02/2014

I was in charge of hiring a videgorapher for my sister's wedding and am so pleased with that I chose Sol Bellum. They did a fabulous job of capturing everything we asked for and more. The videos are incredible and on behalf of my entire family I can say that we would highly recommend them to anyone else looking for a wedding videographer!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Sheila · Married on 09/21/2013

Sol Bellum was great and they were very professional...willing to work with me to achieve my vision to the very last detail. They listened to me and captured the wedding in the most beautiful way. My family can't stop raving over how wonderful it turned out!

Sent on 12/05/2013