462 Fox Ridge Dr SW, Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number

About Soirees and Bouquets

Soirees & Bouquets offers full service event planning and design, as well as day-of coordination and floral design.

We are a team of three sisters, bringing together our individual flair to create an amazing event.

We believe your wedding should be as unique as you are and we strive to make every detail custom fit to your style.

We are located in Loudoun County, Virginia and serve the Northern Virginia and DC areas.

Follow Soirees and Bouquets on

• Creations In Bloom
  • Affordable Arrangements
  • Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd.
kat4
17819416336285267054041042757221164972739
rachel1

8 Reviews for Soirees and Bouquets

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot tell you how much Jenny did for our wedding and my very soul! The wedding would never have gone so well without her. She went above and beyond to make sure my family and I had the absolute best day. Our wedding was on family property so everything was up to us, which meant a ton on Jenny's shoulders and she handled it like a champ. This girl has an answer to all of your problems and can calm the most frazzled bride down. I cannot stress enough to any bride how important a fantastic day of coordinator is. I'm so lucky that Jenny was available for mine!
    Sarah also has some crazy talented florist hands! They make a great team!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Candace · Married on 06/18/2016

I hired Jenny as my day of wedding coordinator and I can say that she greatly contributed to making my wedding the best day of my life. She made it possible for myself and my family to really enjoy the entire day without having to worry or stress about anything. She got to my venue early and was flexible to help with anything that needed to be done. From finishing touches to decor, dealing with vendors, organizing the lineup of the bridal party, keeping the timeline for the day, etc., she handled absolutely everything! She truly made sure all of my plans and visions came to life that day. I cannot say enough positive words about Jenny and her hard work, and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Bethany · Married on 09/13/2014

I hired Sarah for our floral design of our wedding on September 13, 2014. Sarah is a super talented gal and I cannot thank her enough for creating the most stunning arrangements for our big day. I didn't know much about flowers but was able to give her a budget and some photos and let her creativeness run wild and I'm glad I did! I absolutely loved my bouquet, it was amazing, and all of my guests loved the huge arrangements at the altar. Sarah proves that you do not have to have a big floral budget to get amazing creations. I loved that Sarah has worked with a lot of local vendors and all of the vendors I chose, so coordination with her was a breeze. Hire Sarah, you will not be disappointed, this girl is crazy talented!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Soirees and Bouquets FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up