Soiree Key West

Key West, FL View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Soiree Key West is a full-service wedding company that specializes in helping couples and family members from all over the world enjoy their wedding day by taking care of all the coordinating details. We service Key West, through Key Largo resorts, beaches and surrounding areas.

Whether you are looking to have an intimate wedding with your closest friends and family or an extravagant event you thought only Cinderella could have, Soiree Key West will cater to your every need. We know how important this day is for you and it is our job and our goal to ensure every detail is exactly what you want and how you want it to happen. With our detailed and caring attention to quality, originality, we promise that your wedding celebration or event will be unique and memorable. Exclusively tailored to please you and your guests, there is no better place than Key West-Florida Keys to make your dreams come true.

Make your wedding or special event in Key West-Florida Keys extra special by selecting from a wide range of packages that Soiree Key West has to offer:

->Full Service Planning w/Event Design (Book this service 6 months to 1 year from your wedding date)

->Partial Service Planning (Book this service 3 months to 6 months from your wedding date)

->Month/Day of Coordination Service (Book this service 1 month to 6 months from your wedding date)

Island-style weddings are Soiree Key West specialty! We don't just plan your event, we design it and make it happen. Your happiness is our success!

Please contact us at 305-393-5040 or info@soireekeywest.com for availability!

4.9 out of 5 rating

Lauren Married on 04/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nika is a true professional!

I cannot say enough good things about Nika! I interviewed all the big name planners for month-of coordination of my Key West wedding, and I chose Nika based on her responsiveness, communication, and organization. I knew that I would be frustrated by a planner that didn't have her stuff together, and Nika never disappointed. We met with her in person in Key West 6 months before our wedding and toured our venue and she was so helpful in pointing out things we had not even thought about. I had a million questions for her and she always gave thoughtful and honest answers. On the weekend of our wedding, she coordinated every little detail and everything went perfectly the entire evening. I had multiple guests comment to me about how impressed they were with her coordination throughout the night. Nika, THANK YOU for everything. You are a true professional and have a gift for what you do. I only wish we could do it all over again! Thank you for the best night of our lives!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn S. Married on 08/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You can鈥檛 go wrong with Soir茅e!

I can鈥檛 say enough wonderful things about Nika! Even though we hired Nika for day of coordination it felt like full service. From the first phone call I knew I was in good hands. She is very quick to respond with any type of question and is an absolute professional. She provided fantastic recommendations on vendors and did a great job navigating wedding planning during a pandemic. I never had any stress! Although we had a very small and intimate wedding with 10 guests Nika executed everything beautifully. Even when we had our reception venue cancel within a week of the ceremony (due to covid 19 closures) she found us a new location and even figured out transportation for the group! If you hire Nika and her team you are making the right choice!
  • Maleah
    Maleah R. Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing to work with!

We truly could not have asked for more in hiring a DOC. Throughout the entire process of us planning a destination wedding Nika was wonderful in communicating with us, quick to respond, and beyond helpful with any question or need we had. I am so thankful that we had Nika and Katie on the day of our wedding! From working hard to make sure every detail was taken care of to their calming energy we are so thankful that we had them to make sure our wedding day truly was perfect!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Galaxy DJ's & Lighting Galaxy DJ's & Lighting Wedding DJs

Nika's talent is design. She can make any venue look like a magazine wedding.

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nika is very talented and very nice girl! It is always a pleasure working with her and her clients! Working with her is a complete stress free process! She does an awesome job in decorating and planning, would highly recommend this PRO :)

McLaughlin Photo & Video McLaughlin Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

The team at Soiree Key West work hard with an artistic flare. We really enjoy working with Nika and her team of professionals. Everything runs smoothly at Soiree Weddings.

Key West, 33040
Location of (Soiree Key West)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding