Miami, FL 33172 Map · Phone number

Profile Coming Soon

Follow Soiree Events on

29 Reviews for Soiree Events

Ana & Ale · Married on 11/19/2015

Sabrina is an excellent planner. She helped me in all aspects of the planning of my Wedding Anniversary Party. She's very patient and has great ideas. Everything went wonderful and all the guests were extremely pleased and impressed. I highly recommend this company and specially Sabrina!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Mariann · Married on 10/10/2015

Thanks Soiree Events for the awesome job you did to make our wedding so fabulous and fun.

Big hug from Mariann & Paul

Sent on 12/16/2015

Nathaniel · Married on 10/09/2015

Carlos was our wedding planner and coordinator and anyone could be so lucky to have him for their event. From the very beginning he always eased our stress about the up coming wedding. He always had the answer and always took on the stress for us. From the start of our event to the very end my wedding ran perfectly! The way they all communicated and how they made us feel at our wedding was white glove service through and through. My wedding was ran from engagement to I DO by Carlos beautifully and me and my Wife had such a great time with not one worry or one detail missed we wanted to do it again the next weekend!!! Thank you Carlos you are the best and we appreciate all you and your staff did for us.

Sent on 10/21/2015

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Soiree Events 1
    $100 off or 1 Hour Upgrade
    Mention this AD on Wedding Wire and get $100 of your next Capture Box Photo Booth Rental. Use the cash discount, or get an additional hour of unlimited prints FREE.

• DJ RAJ Entertainment Indian Wedding DJs Indian DJs
    DJ RAJ Entertainment Indian Wedding DJs Indian DJs Wedding DJs

I have used Soiree Events for photo booths, and may other rental products from chairs to linens. They have excellent products, priced right and very dependable. As one of my vendors, it is very important that they deliver a great product to all our clients and Soiree Events always keeps my clients happy and 100% satisfied. I would highly recommended Soiree Events to any client looking for great service, they also have very unique and creative services!! Thanks Raj Gandhi

• Miami, 33172 See on map