7310 E Stetson #3, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Sofia Facials and Waxing

Your journey to beautiful skin begins here.

If you are looking for results you have come to the right place. It is never to early to start on the right track to amazing skin, before and after the wedding.

Kerry at Sofia will design a treatment plan to get your skin in its optimal condition and give you that gorgeous fresh glow that every bride deserves.

There are many treatment options offered for all skin types at Sofia Facials and Waxing.

From the Non-surgical facelift to the Collagen Induction Therapy with Growth Factors there is always a results driven treatment for you at Sofia.

Come in and see how truely amazing your skin can be.

Follow Sofia Facials and Waxing on

img02231 1 1
unnamed

11 Reviews for Sofia Facials and Waxing

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

Knowledgable, helpful, wonderful person and professional. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Katelyn · Married on 11/14/2015

Kerry is beyond talented at facials and waxing. She helped me find the right products to use on my face, provided many treatments of all types to help get my skin ready, and she helped my acne and scars become very minimal. She is so knowledgeable and helped me through every step of the way. Thanks to Kerry, my skin looked at felt amazing at my wedding and she helped make me feel beautiful inside and out! I highly recommend Kerry for any facial and waxing treatments before/during/and after your wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Emily · Married on 01/07/2012

Amazing results!

Kerry is so sweet and amazing! Years ago, I had a bad facial right before my wedding, and Kerry squeezed me in at the last minute and seriously saved my face for the most important day! Now I am so glad to have her expertise to make my skin look its best all the time. Her collagen induction therapy, microdermabrasion, and nonsurgical facelifts are all incredible.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Sofia Facials and Waxing's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! I think you’re sweet and amazing too. It’s honestly my pleasure. I’m just so happy that I was and am able to help.💕

Sofia Facials and Waxing FAQ

• What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair Removal
    Men's Grooming
    Spa
    Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Allison Pynn
    Allison Pynn Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kerry Berman, owner of Sofia Facials & Waxing, is the ONLY aesthetician I refer my brides to! Many times, brides are in need of a skin regimen to get their skin in tip-top shape for their wedding day. As a makeup artist, I greatly appreciate the care Kerry takes to get brides' skin looking beautiful! I know when a bride has been with Kerry, my job will be sooo much easier!! She's gentle, direct, caring, & has a soothing & sweet personality. You'll love her & most importantly, you'll LOVE your skin!!

• 7310 E Stetson, #3 Scottsdale, 85251 See on map