Sofi La Fleur

West Hollywood, CA View map Visit website

$2,450 Typical Price

Sofi La Fleur is a florist located in West Hollywood, Los Angeles. This company specializes in providing couples with stunning floral arrangements for their wedding events and gifting needs. With the team's commitment to exceptional customer service, they are dedicated to providing clients with a seamless and fully tailored ordering experience.

The team at Sofi La Fleur offers a number of services in order to elevate couples' wedding events in a way that suits their needs and requirements. They will work with you to determine what arrangements are needed for your event space.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$35

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,450

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Nicole Married on 06/26/2022

Engagement Party

Sofi La Fleur went ABOVE and BEYOND!!! Their expertise, professionalism, creativity and timeliness absolutely exceeded our expectations. We did a huge Bridgerton-themed event for our engagement I sent inspiration photos and they absolutely knocked it out of the park. It was even BETTER than I could have imagined!! Absolutely beautiful, and on a super quick turnaround of about 3 weeks!!!! YES, 3 WEEKS. And they DELIVERED. We got a couple of HUGE arrangements, small arrangements and MORE. You can tell the team loves what they do and loves their customers. Sofi was ALWAYS so open with communication and so quick to respond. The floral was definitely the biggest hit of the party.
    Mimi Married on 02/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Had the best wedding experiences

Sofi was an amazing partner all the way to the wedding. We got the best deal for a small wedding we plans and the flowers were absolutely amazing. We will definitely use here services all the time.
    Ariel Married on 11/14/2021

The best vendor

Sofi and her team were amazing on not just on our wedding day but leading up to it--starting before COVID, helping us push back our original date, making our courthouse wedding extra special with beautiful flowers and keeping me sane up to the big day a year later in Nov 2021! We truly can't say enough good things about working with Sofi. We got so many compliments on the table settings for the wedding and flowers and also on how well she and her team kept the day running, including diligently keeping me hydrated (which both my husband and I very much appreciated). If you want a gorgeous wedding that goes off without a hitch don't think twice about Sofi La Fleur and Event planning--I'd have a 2nd wedding with my husband just to get to work with her again :)

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Sofi La Fleur 1
Offer

Get The Wedding Of Your Dreams At Prices You Dream Of!

Contact Us Today For Your Free Consultation!

Team

Sofi  Abrmov
Sofi Abrmov
owner

A LEADING FLORIST IN LA & INTERNATIONALLY. A WINNER OF THE EURO FLORIST AWARD (2ND PLACE). OWNER OF 3 FLOWER SHOPS & ESTABLISHED & OWNED THE FLORAL DESIGN SCHOOL.
WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL THERE WAS A SMALL FLOWER SHOP BY MY HOUSE ON SUNSET BLV.
EACH DAY, AFTER SCHOOL ON MY WAY HOME, I HAD TO PASS BY THERE.
THE BEAUTY & THE COLORS OF THE FLOWERS INSPIRED ME DAILY, I KNEW- I HAVE FOUND MY PASSION.
TODAY IM PASSING MY LOVE THOUGH MY CREATIVITY WITH FLOWERS,
TOGETHER WE WILL CREAT A MAGICAL ,MEMORABLE EVENT, SUITED FOR YOU ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY,
SOFI ABRMOV

8474 W 3rd Street The Third Street Plaza West Hollywood, CA, 90048

7am - 10pm
Location of (Sofi La Fleur)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding