5103 Gaslight Lane, Culver City, CA 90230 Map · Phone number

About Socialite Event Productions

We are an event management and design boutique aiming to stretch your imagination to it's furthest limits
making every event an experience to remember.

Let our event professionals do the worrying for you. No matter the size or the location our weddings reflect the lifestyles and personalities of each couple. We work closely with our brides and grooms to guide them through their wedding day from start to finish. Creating memorable moments that friends and family will never forget.

Known for our creative elements and personal touch we strive to exceed your imagination, turning your wildest dreams into reality. Whether you need full planning and design services or just someone to step in on the day of and handle the small details. The Socialite Team ensures that our brides and grooms are truly able to relax and have a luxury experience.

Please contact a consultant for further information.

Follow Socialite Event Productions on

mj02344

7 Reviews for Socialite Event Productions

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/17/2011

There was a huge mix up with this review. I would appreciate it if wedding wire would simply remove this whole review. It is unfortunate that someone else wrote this review under my name and Kelly had to suffer the consequences. Kelly is a lovely planner and works hard. I have removed the initial review....which I the BRIDE did not write. I hope this clears things up Kelly. You are amazing!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Socialite Event Productions's reply:

Thank you Victoria. You've been great. I'm so glad all is going well with you and Andrew :)

Susie · Married on 06/11/2011

As an onsite event coordinator, working with Kelley and Socialite is always a dream come true! She and her staff make events flow so smoothly and our brides are always more relaxed and better able to really enjoy the day to the fullest! Kelley's calm demeanor and professionalism mix seamlessly with her fun personality and creative touch making each event unique and fabulous!

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • JENNIFER

JENNIFER · Married on 05/29/2011

Socialite is the best! Kelley knew how to get ideas and thoughts out of me even when I didn't know they existed! My wedding theme changed iterations 3 times and Kelley somehow knew it wasn't "just right". Instead of letting things go to chance, she helped me hone in on what I really wanted and was there from flower selection to venue to hotels for out of town guests. I felt like Kelley treated me like a life-long friend instead of a client and I couldn't be happier with the results.

There are so many options and so many decisions to make when planning a wedding. A coordinator like Kelley with so much experience is necessary to maintain your sanity!!! I loved that Kelley was so knowledgeable and willing to work with my budget. She knew what to splurge on and where we could save. My friends haven't stopped saying how beautiful everything was.

I cant thank Kelley and Socialite Event Productions enough! You made my day truly memorable.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Award

Socialite Event Productions FAQ

• WB Custom Cakes
    WB Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

Thank you!

• Knopfs Finest Event Design
    Knopfs Finest Event Design Wedding Planners

Kelley is a very sweet spirit... She is very professional and has so much talent..I know that I can reference brides to her...If there is a day that my team cant work...

• Just For Fun flowers
    Just For Fun flowers Wedding Florists

Kelley is EXCELLENT at putting things together. She is a real people person and always ready to lend a helping hand. Her sense of style and good taste is unmatched in this industry. If I need an event done right I call Socialite Event Productions.

• 5103 Gaslight Lane Culver City, 90230 See on map