Arlington, VA 22207 Map · Phone number

About Social Scene LLC

Social Scene LLC is a special event and wedding consulting firm that can help clients with as much or as little as they need. We specialize in personal service and our approach is simple, we help you create an event that shows your personal style and taste. We recommend vendors based on personality and budget and are here for you.

Sara has been planning events for over 14 years in the Metropolitan Washington area. Sara started Social Scene LLC, a special event and wedding consulting firm, in the summer of 2007. Prior to Social Scene, Sara planned weddings with Northern Virginia Bridal Services and worked as an Account Executive with Design Cuisine, a premier Washington DC catering firm.

Sara's organized approach to planning alleviates the stress on the day of your event and ensures smooth execution of your affair. Sara's involvement enables the hosts, brides and grooms, their families and friends to relax and enjoy this important and exciting occasion. Her extensive background in catering and event planning gives Sara in-depth knowledge of the area's event venues and vendors, and the talent to create elegant and stylish events. Sara's enthusiasm and unique ideas make the planning process both interesting and enjoyable for her clients.

Sara, a native of Reston, Virginia, received her Bachelor's Degree from the University of Alabama in the school of Restaurant and Hospitality Management with an emphasis in event planning. She resides in Arlington, Virginia with her family.

keepperucci50920152
keepperucci50920155
keepperucci50920156

31 Reviews for Social Scene LLC

Arlene · Married on 08/26/2017

As the mother of the bride, I have to say Sara Franklin is amazing. This is the second time I have used Sara and it was like working with an old friend. She recommended all the vendors which made our life so easy because we trusted her choices completely. She did all the leg work and communication with the vendors and was in on all the decisions. She always had wonderful suggestions. The day of the wedding, she took care of everything. I didn't have to think, I could just enjoy a very special day thanks to Sara. It will be the best money you spend!!!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/10/2016

Sara and her team recently planned our wedding, which included a ceremony, lunch, and large evening party (so more than your typical 2 events). I hired her to do part-time and day-of planning. I knew Sara would be great from our very first phone call. She is assertive, very knowledge, not afraid to pipe in to ask the right questions, but also listened intently to our ideas and worked to make them happen - striking the perfect balance and in turn being a lifesaver to my fiancé and I during our wedding planning and the day of our wedding. I cannot thank Sara enough for all of the help and insight she provided during the planning process. Once she had our thoughts on a décor, music, etc., she would communicate directly with the vendor to make it happen, relieving us from a lot of the planning nitty-gritty. On the day of, Sara and her assistant, Missy, ran the show. Jordan and I never once had to think about timing or what was coming up next. I found myself saying more than once to someone asking when the speeches were or when we were cutting the cake, "I'm not sure, but Sara knows, she's find us when it's time." It allowed my fiancé and I to truly enjoy our day and not worry about anything but having a good time with our friends and family. Just have an initial meeting with Sara and you'll know she'll be great :)

Sent on 09/26/2016

I have no idea what I would have done without Sara Franklin from Social Scene as my wedding planner!! She made my Mom and I feel like we could completely enjoy the wedding and not worry about any of the details because she was on top of them all! Highly recommend her!! So much fun to work with as well!

Sent on 05/11/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Social Scene LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,509.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,508.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 130.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Documentary Associates
    Documentary Associates Wedding Photographers

Sarah is among the most professional and experienced planners we have had the privilege of working with. She is always in control, and ahead of the little details that make or break an event. Her events are always elegant and extremely well styled. Sarah is one of the best planners in DC -- we highly recommend Social Scene.

• flutterphoto
    flutterphoto Wedding Photographers

Sara Franklin handles everything from complete planning to day of coordination. She is definitely a fantastic choice for either. She will ensure that your vision is executed, and that you will have fun making it all happen for the big day. She has a great relationship with her vendors and puts everyone at ease. Weddings can be hectic but having Sara involved means the bride will be able to simply enjoy her day and marry the man she loves.

• Bellwether Events
    Bellwether Events Wedding Planners

Sara Franklin of Social Scene LLC iis amazing. She has been working weddings and events in the DC area for quite some time, and her background in off-premise catering gives her an extensive understanding of how to set up and execute every kind of event. I am happy to refer clients to Sara when I am unable to assist them. She is the consummate professional, she has a great attitude, and an endless network of contacts in the area.

• Arlington, 22207 See on map