45 N. San Gabriel Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Social Paella

Looking to have a Spanish-style party or to just be transported to Spain through your tastebuds? Our catering services include delicious flavors from Spain, friendly and professional waitstaff, and the choice of entertainment. Our main goal is to promote the authenticity of Spanish paella.

The unbeatable flavors of our paellas and tapas will have all your friends talking!

Jesus Romero learned all the secrets of his food from his family, especially his grandmother who spent a large part of her life in Gandia (Valencia). The times that they cooked paella were probably the most memorable for him as they would gather around the paella and watch each step of how it was cooked.

They laughed, drank, danced, discussed, argued and connected with each other in a way that has kept them close throughout the years. He felt that this experience was invaluable and wanted to share it with others. No need to go to a fancy restaurant.

He will do the cooking in front of you and let you experience the process of its creation. While you wait, your senses will be awakened by delicious appetizers, wines and flamenco rhythms. Let us bring a taste of Spain to your party!

Follow Social Paella on

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Social Paella

Tania · Married on 12/16/2017

My husbands review on Yelp!:
    Social Paella did our wedding in December 2017 and I could not have been happier with what they did for us. The first thing that stands out was the quality of the food. Our photographer came to me after dinner and told us that she did weddings almost every week and that that was the best food at a wedding that she had had all year. We knew the food was good going into the wedding because a) Jesus, the owner and head chef, literally met us in North Hollywood with a paella to taste because we couldn't coordinate a proper time for a tasting. I mean he literally brought us a freshly made paella in the paella pan and told us that we could keep the pan and get it to him when we had the time, and b) because we were following how well he was doing in the Paella contests that he entered in the months prior to the wedding. (He is famous for his Valenciana Paella, which is so delicious) which brings me to the thing that made him and Social Paella so amazing for us...as good as the food was, it was his attitude and professionalism that ended up standing out for me. He talked to me throughout the wedding planning process, helping me figure out the whole process. He even helped me out with the wait staff. He got to the wedding venue early, did a great job of setting up, made the place look good, and made the guests feel good. Ultimately, my wife and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you Social Paella! You guys were awesome!

P.S. Husband was in charge of food, so I had only brief interactions with Jesus and his staff prior to the wedding. BUT... they were so absolutely lovely during the wedding. Jesus literally stopped what he was doing to rush over to help me move a table and then told me to please let him know if he could do anything else to help! Who does that?!! His staff was also just as courteous and eager to help.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Social Paella FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 35.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 45 N. San Gabriel Blvd. Pasadena, 91107 See on map