421 E 3rd St Suite 7, Bloomington, IN 47401 Map · Phone number

About Social Butterfly Weddings

Social Butterfly Wedding & Event Planning

Social Butterfly is a modern wedding planning and design company. Our brides seek to have a wedding like no other- with fresh designs and very special attention to details. Every unforgetable wedding we help plan is uniquely designed to match each bride. Beyond understanding you and your vision, we find out your needs and create an environment to let you relax and enjoy.

Besides specializing in wedding planning, coordination, and event design, our services can include print material (such as invitations, programs and menus), honeymoon and destination planning, and rental items including lounge furniture. We are located in charming downtown Bloomington, Indiana. We specialize in events in the Midwest (Indianapolis, Bloomington, West Baden, Louisville, etc.) and are available for destination weddings around the world.

For more information and access to our blog, visit http://socialbutterflyplanning.com.

Follow Social Butterfly Weddings on

234c425882d0f374 1303510565453 36jensenbobbimike
photo

5 Reviews for Social Butterfly Weddings

Eric · Married on 09/12/2015

Lynette and her team blew away all of our expectations for what a day-of coordinator was. They took care of all prep work, ran our rehearsal, and kept our day going smoothly and on time. They even cleaned up at the end of the night and packed up our stuff for our trip home. They were the last vendor we booked however, they may have made the biggest difference in how perfect our wedding day was. We highly recommend Lynette and her team!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Laura · Married on 09/25/2010

Hannah and her team were great! I used month of coordination, and it made me and my family's lives so much better close to the wedding. In the scheme of a large wedding the services are an excellent value. For non-DIY brides I would recommend the full service planning. The staff were professional and did a great job. Her office is super cute and the eye for design great too. Amazing job!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Sandy · Married on 09/05/2010

I'm a mother of the bride and my daughter actually used to work for Social Butterfly so I knew how hard these girls work and how they take the stress of the day and the rehearsal off of you. We just had the day of service but if you don't know much about planning a wedding I recommend you book them for all of the planning, including their floral work. Just tell them what you have in mind and trust them to do the booking, decorating and all of the stressful work and just enjoy being a bride and finding that perfect dress.
    We took a lot of glassware and candy for a candy buffet that we had designed and Hannah and her girls set it up perfectly. They set up the decor in the cocktail hour and also at all of the place settings and the table numbers, the place card table, wall decor, ceiling decor etc., etc.. We had so many compliments on everything. Most all of the things I had planned on doing myself (because I have control issues and thought that the Social Butterfly girls already had too much to do) the girls ended up doing for me which made my day a whole lot less stressful. I was so thankful Angie had hired them. They even packed up everything at the end of the night and loaded our box truck up that was out in the parking lot. I never expected they would have been that much help but they went way above and beyond what I had imagined that they would take care of. I highly recommend Social Butterfly for your next event. They not only work in Bloomington but will also travel to Indianapolis, Columbus, etc. Take the stress out of planning a wedding and let the professionals take care of it all. I wish we had let them take care of a lot more things actually.

Sent on 09/28/2010

• What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Sycamore Farm Bloomington
    Sycamore Farm Bloomington Barn & Farm Weddings

Social Butterfly has worked with many of the weddings on the farm this past summer. Each was unique, detailed and beautiful. I would recommend Lauren Olsen and her team.

• artful blooms
    artful blooms Wedding Florists

We love working with Lauren Olson of Social Butterfly. She is energetic, creative, resourceful and loves details! If you are looking for a stress free wedding, Lauren is your planner. Teresa Kinder artful blooms

• Jim Cerone The Perfect Host, DJ, MC
    Jim Cerone The Perfect Host, DJ, MC Wedding DJs

You may be overwhelmed with all the details of your wedding. Ask Social Butterfly to help. They are all ABOUT details. They'll handle every last one so YOU can actually enjoy your wedding day and be PRESENT every moment. Highly recommended!

• 421 E 3rd St, Suite 7 Bloomington, 47401 See on map