Charlotte, NC 28233 Map · Phone number

Floral centerpiece
db0735bf122b8b67 1469197506250 ssp0661

39 Reviews for Social 10 Events

Tynisha · Getting married on 10/11/2019

I can not begin to tell you how AMAZING Mandi and her team at Social 10 Events are!!! From the very first phone call down to the last dance at our wedding reception Mandi and her team made sure that our wedding day was fabulous and more importantly that it remained about us. My husband and I fell in love with Mandi who is everything and more you could want in a wedding planner - professional, creative, intuitive, empathetic, sincere, fun, a woman of her word...you name it she has it. Never once did we feel that she did not have our backs, she was there when I felt overwhelmed, no call or email when unreturned, she kept us on track with our budget and she worked above and beyond to ensure we had the day we dreamed of. On the day of our wedding when I walked into that venue it blew my mind..our vision boards that we had created with Mandi had come to life...right down to the very last detail!!! Our friends and family are still talking about how fabulous our wedding was and it was because of Social 10. Forever grateful for the lifetime of memories that you gave us!!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

During the nine months of wedding planning, our friends would remark conspiratorially, "I bet you're so stressed out wedding planning!" and I always paused to think about it, and would respond "Actually, no! We have the best planner and it's pretty great! It's actually...fun!" That basically says all you need to know about Mandi. We hired Mandi for full service planning in October of 2016 for our June 2017 wedding. Mandi was our first hire, and by far our best. We were planning our wedding in Charlotte from DC, and Mandi helped us navigate all the vendors from afar. She led everything from start to finish - finding the venue to executing the perfect day and following up afterwards. She did a great job of making recommendations based on her years of experience while still being responsive to our specific needs. Over the course of the process, I found that I could think out loud in front of her and she would really listen and thoughtfully respond. We also hired her to help plan our rehearsal dinner and when our location fell through, Mandi went way, way above and beyond to visit a zillion potential places and helped us narrow down our choices. She was there by our side throughout the whole process - from shopping at JoAnn to find fabric to pillows to multiple menu tastings. She understood our vision and made our lives easy. We love Mandi and will miss working with her! I don't want to get married again, but if we did, we'd make the same choice a thousand times over. She's worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 07/15/2017
  • AnnieL

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

We had Courtney as our Month of Coordinator and she was an absolute lifesaver. I am SO glad I hired a month of coordinator and got lucky enough to get Courtney! She knew what she was doing and made sure everything went off without a hitch. She made me feel comfortable even though I tend to get super anxious and having her coordinate everything took a huge load off my shoulders. She made sure we ate and focused on us during the reception which was great. I would definitely recommend Courtney and Social 10 for your coordination/ planning needs!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Social 10 Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Carolina DJ Professionals
    Carolina DJ Professionals Wedding DJs

Mandi is awesome. Enough said right there. Seriously, Mandi is such a great person, with great ideas, organization and passion. We can't say enough good things about her. And we highly recommend checking her out as the planner for your wedding or event!

• Charlotte, 28233 See on map