Social 10 Events

Floral centerpiece
Floral centerpiece

39 Reviews for Social 10 Events

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

During the nine months of wedding planning, our friends would remark conspiratorially, "I bet you're so stressed out wedding planning!" and I always paused to think about it, and would respond "Actually, no! We have the best planner and it's pretty great! It's actually...fun!" That basically says all you need to know about Mandi. We hired Mandi for full service planning in October of 2016 for our June 2017 wedding. Mandi was our first hire, and by far our best. We were planning our wedding in Charlotte from DC, and Mandi helped us navigate all the vendors from afar. She led everything from start to finish - finding the venue to executing the perfect day and following up afterwards. She did a great job of making recommendations based on her years of experience while still being responsive to our specific needs. Over the course of the process, I found that I could think out loud in front of her and she would really listen and thoughtfully respond. We also hired her to help plan our rehearsal dinner and when our location fell through, Mandi went way, way above and beyond to visit a zillion potential places and helped us narrow down our choices. She was there by our side throughout the whole process - from shopping at JoAnn to find fabric to pillows to multiple menu tastings. She understood our vision and made our lives easy. We love Mandi and will miss working with her! I don't want to get married again, but if we did, we'd make the same choice a thousand times over. She's worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 07/15/2017
  • AnnieL

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

We had Courtney as our Month of Coordinator and she was an absolute lifesaver. I am SO glad I hired a month of coordinator and got lucky enough to get Courtney! She knew what she was doing and made sure everything went off without a hitch. She made me feel comfortable even though I tend to get super anxious and having her coordinate everything took a huge load off my shoulders. She made sure we ate and focused on us during the reception which was great. I would definitely recommend Courtney and Social 10 for your coordination/ planning needs!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Mandy · Married on 11/12/2016

Best investment we made in our wedding, hands down. Mandi was the first person we met with when we started planning our wedding - and I'm so glad she was! I can't imagine our wedding without the help of Social 10. We hired them as month-of coordinators but also hired them for some by-the-hour consulting about 6 months out from the wedding to run through our checklist and schedule and it was so helpful to have a fresh set of eyes (from a professional) give us sound, reasonable, and direct advice. Fast forward to a month out from our wedding - they took the reins and took a lot off of our plates as the weekends before the wedding dwindled down. They provided regular updates and checklists for us to complete to get us ready for the wedding weekend. As a bride, the wedding day was as relaxing as I could have ever imagined or hoped for. I knew they had everything under control and was able to spend time with my family and friends and enjoy the day rather than be worried about what was going on with our wedding setup. Both of our parents raved about the service that these two provided for our wedding and we know that they were just as pivotal behind the scenes and leading up to the events. Aside from being unbelievably professional, organized, and confident these girls are some of the nicest, most genuine, thoughtful people you could work with on and leading up to your most special day.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Social 10 Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Carolina DJ Professionals
    Carolina DJ Professionals Wedding DJs

Mandi is awesome. Enough said right there. Seriously, Mandi is such a great person, with great ideas, organization and passion. We can't say enough good things about her. And we highly recommend checking her out as the planner for your wedding or event!

• Charlotte, 28233 See on map