3629 Mimosa Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90065 Map · Phone number

About SoCal Wedding Photography and Video

We are a wedding photography studio in Southern California, offering exceptional quality photography for affordable prices. Our style is a fusion of photojournalism and traditional, blended with fashion and landscape photography. We regularly shoot throughout California and Nevada and we are planning on expanding throughout the US. We will go to any place, nice! Anywhere!

weddingphotography03copy
weddingphotography01
weddingphotography01960

15 Reviews for SoCal Wedding Photography and Video

Ellyn · Married on 09/03/2016

The most important person to hire for your special day is the photographer so you have the wonderful memories forever. Apostolos did exactly that for me and my husband. I was so happy with the pictures and even happier with the book he had made afterwards. Now there is a lovely book on my coffee table that guest enjoy and I look at often and appreciate what Apostolos with the book. In addition, Apostolos was flexible with a couple of "different" requests I made. He came to my house and documented everything that day starting with me and the makeup and hair artists. He rode in the limo with me and my bridesmaids, and we got some fun pics. He rode in the limo with my husband and I right after the ceremony on the way to the reception and captured our first moments as husband and wife. His artistic eye made outstanding pictures. I can't say enough how pleased I was with Apostolos and I would highly recommend him as the photographer for your special occasion. My name is Ellyn and I can be reached at 310.503.1061 if you have any questions or would like further information.

Sent on 02/19/2012

We hired Apostolos to shoot our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased. We had a tight budget and he was willing to work with us on the price. He showed up on time and even though my husband wasn't greek he said he would take the pictures anyway ;) We got all the family pictures we wanted beforehand, which he organized quickly. Nobody likes to stand around and wait to get their picture taken. Then it was off to the wedding. I have to say at the wedding I hardly noticed he was there and to me thats what you want in a photographer. We have seen some of the pictures already and they look great. Lots of candid shots that capture the evening perfectly. I would recommend Apostolos to anyone.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Since we are not physically in LA until the wedding week, we contacted Apostolos in the beginning and discussed all details, including what kind of photo style we want, shooting time management and etc, in email communications. He responded quickly so that we were not too worried about the shooting part of our weeding. He also met us in our venue before our event to check out the lighting condition in advance. In addition, he spent more than one hour to show us several spots that he would recommend for couple shootings. We really appreciate Apostolos would spend more time on this stuff rather than just come to the event and shoot. I personally like to work with people who pay attention to working attitude. Apostolos is just like that!
    As for photos, I don’t have to say too much. He provides sample photos on his website. Our photos receive much appreciation from our friends and family. And they capture every important and funny moment on the event. My parents laugh about certain shootings every time they review the photos.
    Apostolos is an absolutely professional photographer and a nice (and funny) guy to work with. We are happy and glad we have Apostolos as our wedding photographer. Our photos are the solid proof!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Award

SoCal Wedding Photography and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video

• 3629 Mimosa Drive Los Angeles, 90065 See on map