Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Snow White Spa Services

Facials (1)

My name is Dr. Derek Jordan. I had become a master at smiling without showing my teeth because I was so embarrassed about the shading, which is a bit of a problem interacting with patients all day. I had tried all the different commercial teeth whitening products with little to no success. It was frustrating to say the least.

I had more or less given up on having whiter teeth until I met Trish at Snow White. I was immediately impressed by her office, very professional, clean, and an overall positive atmosphere. We did our before shade and proceeded with a short, 30 minute treatment. The results were nothing short of incredible! In 30 quick minutes, my teeth had improved 8 shades!! These results were long lasting as well. It wasn't a temporary fix which I was very pleasantly surprised given my previous experience with teeth whitening products.

I've been to see Trish at Snow White two more times since and my teeth continue to improve every treatment. Thanks to Trish, I can now smile with all the confidence in the world. I no longer have to hide my smile from my patients or anyone else. I highly recommend Snow White Teeth Whitening for anyone who wants to get those pearly whites pearly white again. Go see Trish and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Derek, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am obviously not a wedding member since I've been married for 52 yrs.- but I love the oxygen facials.

Profile Picture Jean, 2/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Facials

As a Realtor having white teeth is a must! Thanks to Tricia my smile has never looked better. Thank you so much Tricia! I am definitely using her services in the future and referring snow white teeth to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/14, 1 Review