Snow Hill Manor

• Sheraton College Park North Hotel
  • La Fontaine Bleue

7 Reviews for Snow Hill Manor

Kate · Married on 07/31/2015

Snow Hill was the perfect site for our July wedding reception. This venue was a wonderful fit for us and our wedding. This site has much charm and natural beauty. We are both historians, so we loved the historical aspect. We also loved how it was both easily accessible yet removed from major roads to the point of it feeling secluded and private. The grounds were gorgeous in July and provided the perfect scenery and background for our festivities and photography. There was ample parking for our guests (we had about 80), and the tree-lined drive was a quaint touch. This venue is beautiful in its simplicity. We loved the very fair pricing, and we also loved that the money we paid went toward the preservation of a historical site. Mary was so wonderful to work with and was very helpful. We were so happy with our experience and would absolutely recommend this site to other couples getting married in Maryland.

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • User2199213 · 2+ years ago

Both my ceremony and reception were held here and I loved it! I wanted my wedding outdoors and I was able to have that here. The venue is surrounded by a lot of trees which made for a really nice background for pictures. The staff was very friendly and helpful before and during the wedding. I'm planning to hold another event here sometime in the future.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Second to only to our choice for food and photography, choosing to do our wedding at Snow Hill Manor was the best decision we made! I would highly recommend working with them due to the affordable cost, beautiful grounds, and helpful employees.

Some words of advice, that seem like a given:
    1) Choose a caterer that has worked the venue before! Our caterer (Natasha with TBTBS) was amazing to work with and took all the stress out of our day because she knew the staff and how to navigate the property.
    2) Bring a copy of your contract. I showed up with a copy of my contract and this was a good thing because they on-site staff hadn't received the updated one.
    3) You can have a great party, despite the restrictions. There are some rules for noise and such, it didn't dampen our festivities! Check out pictures here: http://laurenlouisephotography.com/2014/09/wedding-stephanie-matthew/
    4) Confirm details on the police officer. I am glad I called the week before my wedding because they had written down to have two officers present (we only needed one). Always a good idea to double check details!

All in all, a great investment in the DMV area. Wouldn't have chosen anything else!

Sent on 09/22/2014

• Laurel, 20708 See on map
    Location of (Snow Hill Manor)