Los Angeles, CA 90016 Map · Phone number

About SNF Makeup Artistry

Sheila N. Fonseca is a certified makeup artist that is proud to be working in a field that she has a complete passion for. She is trained and experienced with all ethnic backgrounds, any skin type and can create any look you are going for. She is available for all occasions, working with models, bridal parties or a night out on the town. She is eager to make your visions of the perfect look come to life!

info@snfmakeupartistry.com

image
sylvia2090311129

13 Reviews for SNF Makeup Artistry

Kris · Married on 07/09/2016

Sheila was super attentive, pleasant and punctual! She arrived right on time and made my bridesmaids and myself look flawless for my wedding day! She also makes you feel so so comfortable and at ease.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Karin · Married on 06/22/2014

Sheila did a fantastic job for my wedding. I told her the look/theme I was going for (old Hollywood/Art Deco) and she worked with me to get my look just right, so that I felt beautiful on my big day! She did makeup for my mom and one of my bridesmaids and made them gorgeous as well. Her makeup looks very natural, so we still looked like us, just a more beautiful version of us! Her makeup (I did the airbrush) lasts but is very easy to remove. Sheila was very accessible throughout the entire process, came to my house for the trial, and her pricing is very reasonable. Would definitely recommend her! Thanks Sheila!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 01/25/2014

I used Sheila on 3 different occasions, a photo shoot, my engagement pictures and finally my wedding. There is a reason that I kept going back to her. From the beginning I knew she was great, when I reached out to her via email and she replied fairly quickly. We set up the appointment and she showed up with all her gear and got right to work. She really did an amazing job. Day of my wedding, she did makeup for not only me, but my 6 bridesmaids, flower girl and mom. Everyone could not stop complimenting us on the makeup. I look at the pictures and I see myself, not just lots of makeup. Sheila is professional, courteous and nice. She certainly has a forever client in me :)

Sent on 02/06/2014

Award

SNF Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes