Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Smoochie Paper

At Smoochie Paper, we create luxury, custom stationery for all of life's special moments.

Founded in 2014 by Patty Tawadros, Smoochie Paper creates custom, luxury stationery for all of life’s special occasions in our downtown Philadelphia studio.

We specialize in bespoke invitations and all of the details that make your day special, from save the dates, programs, escort/place cards and menus, to table numbers, signage, thank you cards, and everything in between.

Our team at Smoochie Paper would love to help you celebrate your special event and all the small moments leading up to it! Contact Us to get started!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Place Cards (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Laser Cut (1)

I had an amazing experience working with the creative, sweet, fun, enthusiastic, super awesome Patty from Smoochie Paper. My wedding guests are still talking about my AMAZING Save the Dates, Invitations, and Thank You notes. After 5 minutes of meeting me Patty had a vision of what would be most appropriate for my wedding. She didn't waste her time showing/pushing tradtional stuff (which is still beautiful, just not my thing)...instead she created the most fun, unique, and colorful paper goodness. Choose Patty and Smoochie, you will be so happy you did :-)

Profile Picture Abbye, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Patty was wonderful. She worked around our schedule for meetings. She listened to everything we wanted. Gave us options at multiple price points within our budget. The invitations and ceremony programs came out beautiful! They were everything we wanted and more! I can't say enough wonderful things about Patty and Smoochie Paper.

Profile Picture Elliot, 5/7/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Stop trying to find perfect when you have found perfect in Smoochie Paper

Profile Picture User6903805, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Embossed, Printing, Imprinted Napkins, Place Cards, Programs

Smoochie Paper FAQ