Winter Haven, FL 33884 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Smitten Events by Ashley Pearce

Weddings and Events by Ashley is bringing a completely new way of event planning to Florida. We strive to get to know each of our clients individually and become a partner throughout the planning process. We assure our customers that their day will be unforgettable and stress-free.

Belinda3070
Belinda3070
858e6356af3f8766 1240240357281 Belinda1587

2 Reviews for Smitten Events by Ashley Pearce

Casey · Married on 10/20/2012

Ashley did a fantastic job for my wedding on 10/20/12. She made beautiful save-the-dates, invitations, place cards, schedules for the bridal party, and much more. On the day of the wedding, she did a great job of organizing the ceremony and reception the day of the event. I didn't have to worry about the vendors, set-up or any other planning; I was able to focus on getting ready and being with my bridesmaids. I would definitely recommend Ashley for your event in the Winter Haven area.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Amanda · Married on 03/27/2010

Ashley is an amazing wedding planner. I couldn't have made it through the day without her. She went above and beyond her services. She made my beautiful invitations, center pieces, set up my wedding location and reception ceremony, and coordinated all of the vendors. Ashley also was a phone call away through the whole wedding planning process. She was always available to answer my questions and calm me down prior to and the day of the wedding. She even kept my groom in line the day of to make sure he was doing what he was suppose to. :) I highly recommend Ashley as a wedding planner!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Smitten Events by Ashley Pearce FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Smitten Events by Ashley Pearce 1
    Stationary
    Custom, handmade Save-the-Date, Invitations, & Thank-you's.

• Winter Haven, 33884 See on map