1047 West Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number

About Smitten Boutique

Smitten Boutique is a place that focuses on celebrating the best times in life - weddings, engagements, anniversaries, babies & any other occasion where a special gift will always be remembered. We are here to provide the small details that help to make all the best days in life extra special, whether it is a photo frame that captures a special moment, accessories that will make any bridesmaid smile or a custom veil from a local Chicago artist. Smitten is a proud custom invitation studio offering the finest of invitation designers. Smitten also offers monthly Wedding 101 classes which help the recently engaged figure out the first crucial steps in the planning process. Our boutique strives to make each event unique as well as easy and as fun as possible by having a variety of products, along with the invitations and classes, available all in one place!

Follow Smitten Boutique on

Main Logo
16 51 171394 1556571166

8 Reviews for Smitten Boutique

Anne · Married on 10/14/2017

The store is so cute and cozy. Erin was so helpful helping me custom design wedding invitations within my budget. I was all over the place and she helped hone me in. She was also able to help create custom programmes and a wedding timeline. I came in countless times with random requests and everyone was so helpful.

Sent on 12/17/2017

allison · Married on 06/07/2015

I worked with the owner of this cute boutique - Kirstin - and had the best time thus far ! Her shop is so cute, and convenient for any west looper. She sat down with me on three occasions to review invitation options (including one time with my mother AND grandmother, she's very patient). Every detail was considered: paper quality and color, types of printing (we went with thermography), font color, wording of invitation (she knew all of the proper etiquette), envelopes, and hand calligraphy for addressing notes. I definitely recommend working with her.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Erica · Married on 09/20/2014

I had an amazing experience working with Kyleigh!! She helped us create custom invitations, and I can't thank her enough for all of her assistance!

I personally find the wedding invitation market to be overwhelming - so many choices!! But when I stumbled into Smitten one day, I found that Kyleigh was the expert I needed! She helped us sort through the options, and find a style that we liked. Of course, I picked an expensive brand..however, Kyleigh went above and beyond, and helped me customize and create essentially the same invitation through a cheaper, but reputable, vendor. She handled all the details and coordination, and saved us a bunch of money! What more could I ask for??!

The shop is adorable, and the staff is always friendly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Smitten Boutique FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
    Shipping
    Express Shipping
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?

• 1047 West Madison Street Chicago, IL, 60607 See on map
    Location of (Smitten Boutique)