Smash Booth, Las Vegas Photo Booth Rentals

Smash Booth, Las Vegas Photo Booth Rentals

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Smash Booth, Las Vegas Photo Booth Rentals

Wedding Tested, Bride Approved...

The perfect guest list is the key to any event. It's crucial that Smash Booth is on yours. Whether you're getting married, celebrating a quinceanera or a graduation, all celebrations should have tons of fun photos, right?

Give your guests a reason to stay on their feet and socialize while sharing and laughing at each others photo strips.
With our social media kiosk your guests will have the opportunity to not only share around the room, but also on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or through email instantly upon leaving our photo booth! #AWESOME

So, grab some friends and...
SMASH into a Smash Booth.
SNAP some hilarious photos!
SHARE them for years to come.
Smash Booth, Las Vegas' Premier photo booth rental company.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Las Vegas

Follow Smash Booth, Las Vegas Photo Booth Rentals on

11 Reviews for Smash Booth, Las Vegas Photo Booth Rentals

Photobooth (3)
CD/DVD of Images (3)
Prints (3)
Props (3)
Social Media Integration (3)
Backdrop(s) (2)
Enclosed Booth (1)

I've been to a lot of weddings, so I can say with confidence that Smash Booth is simply the best! I hired Jason and his team for my Las Vegas destination wedding. We live in Atlanta, but Jason was so helpful, nice, and quick to respond to my emails that planning this part of our destination wedding was easy. I really enjoyed working with Jason to the point where I was excited to meet him at our wedding. I'm so glad that I hired Smash Booth.

Aside from the awesome staff, Smash Booth is superior to other photo booth services for several reasons. First of all, they have so many props, backgrounds, and photo strips to choose from. I even got Jason to make me custom Fast and Furious masks for my husband. They turned out great (sturdy with good print quality), and we now have a permanent souvenir from our wedding. Second, it is really nice that the guests have unlimited prints of their photo strips and that they can instantaneously get their pictures via email or social media. I have been to many weddings where the photobooth does not print the photos and/or share them with guests. (We also got a usb drive with all the pictures and a shareable link with all the photos stored online the day after the wedding. It was fast service!). We really appreciated the quick turnaround as did the guests. The coolest part for us was that Smash Booth provides a photo strip guestbook which allowed our guests to place photo strips and corresponding messages in an album. Even weeks after our wedding, my husband and I flip through the guest book and laugh. It's something that we will enjoy forever. Finally, my parents appreciated how adorable Smash Booth is; we definitely got our money's worth.

I would recommend Jason and Smash Booth to anyone. If we do a vow renewal, it will be in Vegas so that we can use Jason.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 3/17/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth
4.2

Jason was willing to work with our timeline and our budget! The guest loved all the props and the social media kiosk. There was a line the whole night and everyone got multiple shots. Also printed out a few pictures of the us with important guest and gave us a little care package with the usb drive with all the photos (loved this)

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

My guests had so much fun! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Smash Booth, Las Vegas Photo Booth Rentals Pricing