Los Angeles, CA 90019 Map · Phone number

About Smart Sushi LA

We make art, called sushi. Known for 20 years as one of the premier off-premise caterers in Los Angeles C.A, Smart Sushi has an established national reputation for exceptional food, creativity and presentation combined with outstanding service. We specialize in any event from small to monster with out any limitations of Travel. Our Celebrity chefs come from LAs Top Sushi Restos to your special event. Having an active station creates high standards at your event and allows you to treat your guests with an experiential dining feel. Our company's focus is to meet growing demand for high-quality custom events!

download 1
tuna2
img0059 1

15 Reviews for Smart Sushi LA

Anthony · event on: 03/22/2015

This was excellent service and nothing but a staff of pure professional people. It was hands down the best sushi catering I have tried (and I have had multiple). Highly recommend it and definitely using again for a big event.

I have had plenty of experience with sushi, but this has been hands down the best one. Amazing hospitality and service. And the sushi was amazing. Highly recommend it.

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I decided to hire a sushi catering company for our special day and had heard so many great things about Smart Sushi, so we decided to hire them for our wedding. Their catering service was phenomenal and their sushi was fresh. Everything I tasted exceeded my expectations and was surprised as to how well they worked together as a team to make my guests happy. Can't wait to hire them for my baby shower ;)

Smart Sushi LA FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Tables, Flatware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Japanese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Open Bar