Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Smart Bride Rental

Affordable Chair Covers Rental in DC, MD, and VA

Chair covers for less?? We are simply the BEST!
We offer a large variety of chair cover and sash rental in the Dc Maryland and Virginia area. You will be amazed by how beautiful and affordable our products are; Our high quality chair covers with contrasting sashes will turn your wedding, dinner party, or special event into an elegant setting. We also offer tablecloths, napkins and overlays and table runners.

NOW OFFERING THE MODERN AND SOPHISTICATED SPANDEX CHAIR COVERS!!!!

Hurry, book your event right now and take advantage of our specials!

OUR HIGH QUALITY CHAIR COVERS are only $2.75 with FREE organza sashes in any color you want.  You will not find a better offer anywhere in the DC,MD &VA area!

For inquiries, please visit our website http://www.chaircoversDCMDVA.com . Also feel free to call us @240 205 0868 or email us at info@chaircoversdcmdva.com if you have any questions or to request your free sample today.

High Quality, Great Service at an Affordable Price.
We go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is as beautiful as it can be!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Smart Bride Rental on

85 Reviews for Smart Bride Rental

Chair Covers (1)
Linens (1)

I used Smart Bride Rental for the linens for my wedding. They provided runners, over lays, chair covers and bows. They had the color I wanted, they were clean, great quality, wrinkle free and the price was unbeatable! I had my sister pick up and drop off for me to save money on delivery. The address she said was more residential so if you go get them yourself you are in the right place! But they really delivered a great product and I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking to rent high quality linens. Manuela was quick to respond to questions and refunded my deposit. I'm so glad I used Smart Bride Rental to help my vision for my reception become a reality.

Profile Picture Esther, 9/5/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chair Covers, Linens
4.7

We used Smart Bride Rentals for our wedding reception chair covers and sashes. We were very pleased at the turnout. They were smooth, clean and helped make the room absolutely beautiful. They arrived on time, worked fast and even picked up after the event was over. Working with Manuela helped to make the process smooth and easy, especially since we had to work with the company out of town. We would give this company an "A" for service and would definitely recommend to others who would need such services.

Profile Picture Shazara, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Immaculate!!!!! i was so grateful to have found this vendor! Manuela was simply amazing! Communication was great, price was great and customer service was excellent! Thank you Smart Bride Rental for making my day fabulous! 100 stars!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Crystal and Derrick, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Smart Bride Rental Chair Covers
1:08 minutes

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Excellent venue and great location! Several of my brides have chosen Smart Bride Rental, and have been very satisfied with their products and professional touch.

My bride was extremely happy with their prices, customer services and it was a pleasure working with your staff. I will be back to recommend rental services to my clients. Thanks Manuela/SBR

I am a local wedding coordinator/planner and I would love to recommend Smart Bride as your Rental Company. It is great that they are local to the Montgomery County area and their prices can't be beat. Manuela is great to work with!

Smart Bride Rental is one of the greatest customer service-oriented businesses I've encountered. They are very flexible and goes above and beyond the call of duty. Their products are a good quality and interactions are professional. I had a bride who ordered chair covers just a few days before the wedding. Manuela not only gave us a great experience, she rushed the order to ensure timely delivery. I would highly recommend Smart Bride Rental to anyone.

I look forward to a working relationship with your business. Moving towards excellence and creating lasting memories.

65 PROS I KNOW