Germantown, MD 20876 Map · Phone number

About Smart Bride Rental

Chair covers for less?? We are simply the BEST!
We offer a large variety of chair cover and sash rental in the Dc Maryland and Virginia area. You will be amazed by how beautiful and affordable our products are; Our high quality chair covers with contrasting sashes will turn your wedding, dinner party, or special event into an elegant setting. We also offer tablecloths, napkins and overlays and table runners.

NOW OFFERING THE MODERN AND SOPHISTICATED SPANDEX CHAIR COVERS!!!!

Hurry, book your event right now and take advantage of our specials!

OUR HIGH QUALITY CHAIR COVERS are only $2.75 with FREE organza sashes in any color you want. You will not find a better offer anywhere in the DC,MD &VA area!

For inquiries, please visit our website http://www.chaircoversDCMDVA.com . Also feel free to call us @240 205 0868 or email us at info@chaircoversdcmdva.com if you have any questions or to request your free sample today.

High Quality, Great Service at an Affordable Price.
We go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is as beautiful as it can be!

Follow Smart Bride Rental on

W104298901

85 Reviews for Smart Bride Rental

• The Davis's

Crystal and Derrick · Married on 09/20/2014

Immaculate!!!!! i was so grateful to have found this vendor! Manuela was simply amazing! Communication was great, price was great and customer service was excellent! Thank you Smart Bride Rental for making my day fabulous! 100 stars!!!!!!!!

Michele · Married on 06/14/2014

Manuela was awesome to communicate with, very timely with responses and professional and her team did a fabulous job with our chair covers and sashes setup. The new spandex covers are much more modern and clean lined and I got wonderful feedback from guests who had never seen them before. My other vendors were blown away at the price I got them for! Manuela was amazingly flexible and allowed us to pay for setup but save money by returning everything ourselves. As a recent bride and as an event coordinator, I definitely recommend Smart Bride Rental. I have done lots of rental research, especially in the chair cover department and you can not beat their prices!

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Without a doubt THE BEST value in the DC area and everything looked PERFECT. I think the name of the company says it all. Manuela was super easy to deal with too.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Smart Bride Rental FAQ

• What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Lights
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Courtyard by Marriott Tysons Corner
    Courtyard by Marriott Tysons Corner Hotel Weddings

Excellent venue and great location! Several of my brides have chosen Smart Bride Rental, and have been very satisfied with their products and professional touch.

• EverMoreEvents II
    EverMoreEvents II Wedding Planners

My bride was extremely happy with their prices, customer services and it was a pleasure working with your staff. I will be back to recommend rental services to my clients. Thanks Manuela/SBR

• Glow Weddings and Events
    Glow Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I am a local wedding coordinator/planner and I would love to recommend Smart Bride as your Rental Company. It is great that they are local to the Montgomery County area and their prices can't be beat. Manuela is great to work with!

• Germantown, MD 20876 See on map