1 Review

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Slumped Films

Turning timeless moments into epic film you supply.

Hello my name David. I'm a DMV based photographer and film maker for weddings. I began my film career shooting  music videos for artist in the Northern Virginia area. This soon lead to filming weddings shortly after. I've always love making people happy and it shows in my work. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Slumped Films on

1 Review for Slumped Films

My experience with slumped TV was a pleasant experience. I used this company to photograph and record my wedding ceremony and reception. The staff was responsible, reliable, and very professional. There were three photographers to accommodate the size of our wedding. They were also on time and dressed appropriately. They worked independently at times as well as with my coordinator to make my day a success. They also worked very well under extreme temperatures. My wedding was in July on very hot day. Prior to the day of the wedding I met with Mr. Davis three times to discuss details and to photograph our engagement pictures. He was on time and very professional. He also gave me suggestions and ideas regarding the wedding and engagement pictures along with the venue to photograph the pictures. My husband and I were pleased with our wedding and engagement pictures along with the recording of the ceremony and especially the overall highlight video of our special day!! I will definitely use this company again in the future! Thank you Slumped TV!

Sincerely, Mr.&Mrs. Brent