Slr Graphics

Quincy, MA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

New England's Finest Multimedia Company located in Quincy, MA. We are specialized in Wedding Photography and Videography.

Slr Graphics is focused on creating exceptional photographic and videographic moments that can be stored forever.

Currently, we are at the peak of our wedding season we can best be reached through a text or phone call. Please, feel free to contact us for more information through text, phone or even email! We would love to be the ones that capture your beautiful and special day!

Elia Married on 06/18/2016
    You will not regret it they bend over backwards they made us feel very comfortable and walked us through everything.
    Liz Married on 06/03/2016
    I first met Shally for her photo booth. She made everything so easy for me and was awesome to work with. She is extremely thorough and her main focus is pleasing the bride and groom. About two days before my wedding my videographer had cancelled on me leaving me in a really bad spot as I had already paid her. Shally ended up saving the day!!!! She and her husband came to my wedding. Her husband managed the photo booth and she did the videography. My video came out AMAZING!!! Meanwhile Shally had not been paid yet because she was waiting for payment from the original videographer and she still went above and beyond. I 100% would recommend SLR graphics to anyone!

Pricing

Slr Graphics Price Rates

DJ Jeff Fowler Productions DJ Jeff Fowler Productions Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Slr Graphics on more than one occasion and always find them to be professional, timely, and fun. They offer a great value to their clients, and I can tell that they absolutely have a vested interest in their product. I would highly recommend Slr Graphics for photo/video and photobooth services.

Loon Pond Lodge at Ted Williams Camp Loon Pond Lodge at Ted Williams Camp Park & Outdoor Weddings

Always a pleasure to have at the Loon Pond Lodge!

Quincy, 02170
4014419015

Open everyday 10 AM - 9 PM
Location of (Slr Graphics)

Slr Graphics frequently asked questions

What photography services does Slr Graphics include in the starting price?

Slr Graphics includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Slr Graphics include in their most popular wedding package?

Slr Graphics includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Slr Graphics offer?

Slr Graphics offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Slr Graphics offer?

Slr Graphics offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Slr Graphics offer for wedding events?

Slr Graphics offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Slr Graphics and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Slr Graphics is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding