7928 N Ditzler Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64158 Map · Phone number

About SLOANE SAVAGE EVENTS

Sloane Savage Events is an event planning firm specializing in the one-on-one experience with our clientele. Being detailed and creative, we are able to bring your vision to life.

We focus on blending originality and traditional elements that make your event, a night or day to remember. Personalization is at our core. Our client's objectives are our main priority. We plan events that range from the time you say "yes!" to the business event that will take your company to the next level. We don't plan parties, we create experiences.

Your wedding is an expression of you as a couple. It is our mission to provide you with the personalized touches that create a day your guests will talk about for years. Our passion is to make your day one of kind, be it modern or traditional. We pride ourselves on our budget ingenuity and creativity. We will make your day special no matter how big or little your budget is. Let us take care of you and let you focus on just enjoying your big day.

Follow SLOANE SAVAGE EVENTS on

Wine glasses
ae0497795320c551 1365113578229 6

5 Reviews for SLOANE SAVAGE EVENTS

Raina · Married on 02/24/2013

When we first decided to get married we didn’t really know where to start and wasn't sure we could afford a wedding planner. A friend recommended Sloane Savage Events and after meeting with the Creative Director, JC Sullivan we were confident we made the right choice. She immediately understood what we wanted for our wedding and was able to bring it to life. Her team was attentive with a real enthusiasm for their work. They had a great understanding of what we needed for our wedding, and made sure all our needs were met, even with my frantic calls at 10 pm! Always available and very easy to work with we would not have known where to start or finish without them. They chose everything including the venue for us and our wedding day ran like clockwork. I was able to focus on enjoying the day and love the fact I have memories, not a blur of activities to reminisce about.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Claire · Married on 11/10/2012

I have known the owner, JC Sullivan for many years and she has always been passionate
    about weddings. In her past life she spent her career working in fast paced and demanding
    corporate environments that required exceptional organizational skills and customer service. When it came to planning my vow renewal I knew she was who I would go to. As expected
    she was meticulous with her attention to detail, kept me informed and stress free, and did so with my limited budget. I highly recommend you let Sloane Savage plan your event, it will be a beautiful day, mine was!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Jamie King · Married on 10/28/2018

Made my day one I’ll never forget!

I interviewed several planners but went with Sloane Savage Events based on their holistic approach. It was so easy with one planner handling design, logistics, and coordination. I worked with JC and her attention to my budget and creating meaning to my wedding was so helpful. She was always available and made the entire experience one my husband and I will always remember. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/28/2018

SLOANE SAVAGE EVENTS FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Classic Cakes & More
    Classic Cakes & More Wedding Cakes

Sloane Savage Events is a wonderful vendor to plan your special events.

• Romancing The Gowns, LLC
    Romancing The Gowns, LLC Wedding Dresses

If you are looking for a wedding planner that will listen to you and keep your budget in mind, Sloane Savage Event Planning is who you should talk to. They will keep your day and event stress free, and will bring to life your vision for your wedding day or your vow renewal. JC and her crew will make sure your dream day will come true.

• 7928 N Ditzler Avenue Kansas City, 64158 See on map