Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Skymike

Houston's Highest Rated

LETS ROCK YOUR WEDDING !
Your wedding DJ / emcee will have a bigger effect on your day, than any other single person.
Most people don't know this, but a wedding DJ does waaaaay more than play music.  We are the voice and direction of your wedding reception.  Even if you hire a big time coordinator, your event will not flow without an emcee who can direct your bridal party, family, and guests.   I am often the difference between chaos, and a smooth, fun evening.

You need a strong voice, a technician, and a leader, with experience and knowledge, for your wedding to be great.

I'm also a Day-Of- Coordinator, with a network of every kind of vendor you need.  One call to me, and I could
actually manage your entire wedding, myself.   But I only coordinate a couple weddings a year, as I prefer to focus on what made me great-  entertaining.   You may recognize my voice (and trademark name) from Houston radio.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MUSIC?   Of course, I have your music.  My ability to match music to the customer & their guests is what made me the highest rated wedding DJ in Houston.  Is your crowd a group with a lot of different aged people?  Good.  This is my specialty.

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU PLAY?   I have done weddings for people from around the world, and people right here from Texas- I specialize in formal, elegant events, but I can do ANYTHING.  I've done Jewish weddings, Country weddings, Indian weddings, different types of Asian weddings, Black weddings, Mix of People weddings, Gay weddings, Spanish (I'm Hispanic) weddings, Cajun and New Orleans style- yes, I know the difference between Cajun & Creole, Redneck weddings, Aggies, Longhorns, Red Raiders, LSU, or wherever your school pride comes from.   I've worked for a rock star, an NFL player, a rodeo star, and even a friend who fired me from my day job- but he & his fiancee insisted I do their wedding.   I can set any feel or tone you want.   Yours will be different from everyone else's.  No two of my events are the same.

• I have 20 years experience.
  • I guarantee my work
  • I don't play games.  When you book me, you get ME.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Houston

51 Reviews for Skymike

MC (7)
Sound/PA System (6)
Microphones (5)
Uplighting (2)
Photobooth (1)

Y'all. Mike was incredible. He worked seamlessly with our planner to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. He was so much fun and our guests loved him. My husband and I love that he took the time before the wedding to get to know us-- every single song at our wedding fit our personality and was absolutely PERFECT. It didnt feel like a cookie cutter wedding playlist- it felt unique to our style, and that is because Mike is so thoughtful about his work! We HIGHLY recommend him! One of the best vendor decisions we made!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike did our wedding in February and he did an amazing job. He was very professional and extremely entertaining.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone loved Mike! He did such an awesome job. From the moment we booked him all the way through the wedding he made sure everything was perfect for us. He was very detailed with everything and seriously helped with a lot more than just being our DJ!! He’s the best!

Profile Picture Malynn, 2/24/18, 1 Review