13988 Big Yankee Ln., Centreville, VA 20121 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About SkipperFilms Videography

Our wedding package is what we like to call an "end all be all" package. You don't have to pick which 4 hours we show up for... We show up when the action starts, and leave when the action ends, and you don't pay a dime more if it runs past your expected end-time. The way we see it, our portfolio suffers when we have incomplete weddings due to missing the hair/makeup, or leaving before the sparkler exit, so it's in both of our best interests to give you the easiest, most convenient way to capture your wonderful day!

-------------

Serving the DC metro area, (Washington DC, Northern VA, and MD) and will happily travel for Destination Weddings, SkipperFilms is your go-to for personalized high-end video needs.

Our projects and videos are always meant to make people happy. Our style is defined by the emotion we evoke. This is why we love weddings, we're able to let the happy couple relive their happiest day, over and over for the rest of their lives!

We're cheerful people, respectful shooters, and when it's all said and done, your new friends. We base our entire business off creating positive relationships with the people we shoot, because it helps us deliver exactly what they want.

Follow SkipperFilms Videography on

SkipperFilms Videography 6
SkipperFilms Videography 7
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredibly talented and fun to work with!

SkipperFilms MADE our wedding day. We did not have a ton of correspondence with him prior to our wedding. However, it wasn't really necessary because he some how finds the way to KILL it at your event. The team worked so hard to get everything on our wedding day and we are still amazed by their talent. We couldn't of asked for a better videographer to shoot our big day. Some how, Skipper worked some type of magic and got us our trailer the DAY after our wedding. Incredible. We cannot wait to see the rest of the footage. Thank you Billy and team for everything! You were such a joy to have there on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    SkipperFilms Videography 15
    SkipperFilms Videography 16

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Pure Magic!

I literally cannot say enough about Skipper Films. My sister used them for her wedding, and they were the first vendor I emailed after securing our date to ensure they could shoot our wedding. Billy responded right away remembering who I was. I find myself wishing I could do it all over again just to work with these guys. They show up on time, ready to go, and ready to have fun! You would never know they are there when filming and when you see your video they somehow put it together to create a video that has everything in it you would ever want, and everything you would never even think to ask for yet it flows perfectly! Billy and team are some of the most genuine people I have ever worked with, and I would have to say the entire bridal party had a blast working with them all day. Literally they fit in like family. The quality they produce is insane and we have received countless feedback from guests on how incredible of a team they are. They are more than just vendors. Truly exceptional! If there is any question on if you would want a videographer, Skipper Films is your answer. You will treasure these videos for years to come!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Alyssa · Married on 05/13/2018

Billy and Brian were a wonderful duo! They arrived early and stayed until the very end of our long wedding. Despite the rainy weather, they did whatever they could to keep us smiling. They did their jobs with such grace and professionalism and added a happy, joyful tone to our wedding day. We cannot wait to see the actual footage they shot. The small glimpses we were shown day of made us entirely excited to see what's to come. Billy and Brian worked so perfectly together and their relationship with our photographer and her assistant was an added plus! We highly recommend SkipperFilms to anyone looking for a videographer and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Award

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

As an officiant, I have literally worked with hundreds of videographers over the years. This winter, I decided I'm going to add a "Preferred Vendors" tab to my website, and it didn't take me long to decide I wanted Billy and his group to be apart of that list! His friendliness, attention to detail, his eye for video, and his impeccable equipment puts him in the top tier among his professional peers. If you're looking for not only a dynamite video that captures your day perfectly, but also someone who can help make your day the best it can be, then inquire with SkipperFilms now! You won't be disappointed!

• By Asa Photography
    By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

It was great to work with Billy and his crew this past week. They did a fantastic job capturing the event from lots of different angles, interviewing guests, and utilizing high quality equipment expertly to put together a great high definition video. As a photographer, I am always impressed by good videography.

• Nichole Haun Photography
    Nichole Haun Photography Wedding Photographers

Billy and crew are a pleasure to work with and the finished product is amazing! I always look forward to wedding when we work together.

• 13988 Big Yankee Ln. Centreville, 20121 See on map