88165 Overseas Hwy. #A7, Islamorada, FL 33036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Skip Gue Photographic

Hey there, It's no secret, I love people and photographing weddings! There is nothing that I would rather do in my photography then to capture amazing personalities in love and life. That being said, I enjoy every opportunity to meet and interact with friends and acquaintances that I have had the pleasure of meeting along the way. For over 10 years I have enjoyed the world of fine art wedding, couture fashion and editorial photography. As your photographer, my inspiration is ever evolving in todays current wedding, portraiture, beauty and bridal trends, with a personal unique approach. We specialize in a wide range of photography genres including. Wedding, engagements, portrait, fashion, lifestyle and advertising world wide. Drop me a line, I would love to chat with you and get to know you better.

Always,

Photos 35 Photos
Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Skip Gue Photographic

Jana · Married on 09/09/2017

I've followed Skip's work for years through friends' photographs and through his website and social media. He manages to capture each of his subjects uniquely with a style unmatched by others. I finallly rustled up enough guts to hire him for some professiona pictures and I was worried because he's so popular and well-known here in the Keys, I thought he'd almost be "elite" or too good for me. He answered my initial email within an hour with such an excited enthusiasm it made me feel comfortable right away. By the end of the next day, he sent me pictures of possible backdrops he found locally. This was fabulous because I knew how to plan my wardrobe and accessories to make my pictures really pop and coordinate with his visions. Secretly, I've been so in awe of his work, I was a little nervous about the actual shoot and almost hired another photographer to "practice with" first so I wouldn't disappoint him. But I didn't need to worry. From the first moment we got together, he had me comfortable and the entire session was ... fun! He had a way to pull me out of any insecurities and captured moments where I looked stunning. And I'm old. I'm nothing like the models or gorgeous brides in his pictures but my pictures turned out amazing. I never knew I was that cute. Even though mine was a shoot for my website and lifestyle page, this should actually help anyone who is a bit indecisive because weddings are not just the beautiful bride. They are about locations, details in the surroundings, the personalities of the wedding party and the families and the friends - young and old alike. Skip manages to capture all of these factors and makes each moment of your day last forever in a way you'll cherish. I am so glad I contacted this creative genius. I will treasure these pictures and the fun memory of the day spent with Skip.

Sent on 11/08/2016

D. · Married on 04/29/2017

We did a lot of research when it came to capturing such a special event, my daughters wedding. Skip was everything we had hoped for and even better. Our pictures are stunning and we would highly recommend him. Thank you Skip. Dana

Sent on 05/18/2017

Kippie · Married on 04/28/2017

Absolutley wonderful experience! Skip took beautiful pictures of our elopement and also went out of his way to help us plan the perfect night. We loved his unique style, and appreciated his flexibility and creativity in getting us the best shots possible. Absolutely love him, he's the best!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Skip Gue Photographic FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Stacia Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Skips images are breathtaking and have a high end magazine feel. I truly appreciate his artistic talents.

• 88165 Overseas Hwy., #A7 Islamorada, 33036 See on map
    Location of (Skip Gue Photographic)