5100 Edina Industrial Blvd Suite 238, Minneapolis, MN 55439 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Skin MPLS

YOUR JOURNEY TO BETTER SKIN BEGINS HERE

We are a locally-owned skin and brow studio located in Edina, Minnesota. Our goal is to help each of our clients feel both beautiful and comfortable in their own skin. We are truly confident that our curated products and services will help you achieve your skincare and brow goals. Whether this is your very first stop for skin care or a “last resort” to address any skin complications, we are here for you. We specialize in a number of areas including:

+ ACNE SERVICES

18 Reviews for Skin MPLS

• Leah

Leah Enriquez · Married on 02/23/2018

Life Changing

Skin Mpls has literally saved my life. A lifelong battle with terrible acne did nothing to help with my chronic major depressive disorder. People treated me differently and only saw my acne when they looked at me. It got so bad that I eventually started hiding at home during any free time from work. I found Skin MPLS during a desperate internet search and booked an appointment. From my very first visit, they treated me like a regular human being and made me feel normal. Over the next few months, (primarly Kelly) helped me find the right products, recommended regular facial treatments and healed my skin. There are no words to express how grateful I am. My skin still has minor breaks out on occasion, but overall, my complexion is beautiful. It gave me the confidence to date again and grow as a person. Soon after, I met my now husband, who gives me regular compliments about how beautiful my skin is. During our wedding photos, I was able to fully appreciate the gravity of my wonderful situation instead of dread how my skin looked. Skin Mpls changed my life and I owe them my happiness. Thank you.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

Skin MLPS is a great company to work with. Everyone is ver professional and very flexible. Skin MLPS provided full makeup for 8 women, including me, the bride, for my wedding this past weekend. Everyone was extremely satisfied with their makeup and loved the airbrush foundation. My entire wedding party looked beautiful. Skin MLPS was very flexible and accommodated my last minute changes and did a great job creating a schedule that everyone could stick too. Tina, my makeup artist was great. I loved my bridal makeup which made my day even more special. Thanks, Tina, You're the best.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2017

Skin MPLS did my airbrush and lashes for my wedding and I LOVED it! The others in my bridal party who got their makeup done did as well. I am not someone why typically wears a lot of makeup and I was so thankful for Cassie talking me through everything. I would hire her again in a second!

Sent on 04/15/2017

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 215.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Spa, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

• 139 Hair by Heidi
    139 Hair by Heidi Wedding Hair & Makeup

Flawless makeup, incredible skin, and an artist who is easy going and so wonderful to work with-what more could you want for your wedding day look?

• OnSite Beautiful
    OnSite Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

We absolutely love working with Skin Mpls! Cassie is one of the best esthetician's and makeup artist's we have had the privilege of working with. We highly recommend her and her company!

• 5100 Edina Industrial Blvd Suite 238, Suite 238 Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55439 See on map