Orange, CA 92865 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Sketch Cinema

Sketch cinema is a small clique of visual storytellers and filmmakers in the southern california district. Our quest is to artistically create an authentic documentary film fused with genuine emotions. We constantly strive to capture events in the most journalistic and unobtrusive perspective so you can focus more on having fun on your momentous day.

Follow Sketch Cinema on

Other couples have also viewed

• TheFilmShekar

Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Sketch Cinema

• Sellecca

Sellecca · Married on 04/02/2016

Ronnie was great! He was so calm and collected. I was nervous to have a videographer because I was afraid I would be akward in front of the camera, but he has a way of blending in amongst guests so you hardly notice he is there! He was so professional and open to our needs for start/ end time. I would highly recommend using Sketch Cinema for your next wedding/ event!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Ronnie was awesome! Very nice guy and easy to work with. We originally didn't plan on having a videographer but we ended up having some funds leftover so we decided to go with Ronnie. Best decision we could have made! His work is great. He really captured everything we wanted at our wedding. I highly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2016
  • prettytrisha

Trisha · Married on 05/04/2014

I got a chance to book and spend my wedding event with team Sketch. These guys are professional and unobtrusive. I actually did not notice them as they filmed my wedding event. They knew that I was a bit camera shy so they made my wedding experience fun and less stressful. I totally recommend you book these amazing wedding filmmakers. They have a creative eye for cinematography and I will recommend them to all the bride and groom I know. Their emails were prompt and they delivered my film as promised. I love it, love it, love it. It brought back memories and tears. ***** 5 Stars

Sent on 06/09/2014

• Orange, 92865 See on map
    1 (949) 652-9197 (Phone number)
    12PM until 10PM Daily
    Location of (Sketch Cinema)