SK Floral Expressions

SK Floral Expressions 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/30/2019

True Gem That Will Make Your Day Beautiful

Stephanie's work impeccably reflected my vision and I received SO many compliments on how beautiful her arrangements were both in the ceremony and reception spaces. Her pricing is bar none, and the fairness is hard to find in this industry. And she even worked to make sure some of the pieces could be reapplied to different areas from the ceremony to reception spaces. She was extremely easy to work with, responsive, and just overall a warm and friendly spirit and I do not hesitate to reccomend SK Floral Expressions to anyone looking to execute a beautifully decorated day within a reasonable budget!

SK Floral Expressions 6
    SK Floral Expressions 7
    SK Floral Expressions 8
    Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/26/2019

What Floral Dreams Are Made Of

Working with Stephanie was absolutely wonderful! She was receptive to each of our ideas for our wedding flowers and automatically understood our wedding vision. On our wedding day, our wedding flowers were more beautiful than I even imagined! The bouquets were breathtaking and smelled beautiful. The flower cuffs for the mothers of the groom and bride were comfortable and the perfect size. The flowers on the archway were the perfect size and arrangement of flowers. Our reception had green garlands with pops of blush spray roses that were done beautifully and better than I ever imagined! Our guests were simply enchanted by the floral arrangements at our wedding, and I wish that I could relive the day and all of its beauty!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Robert

Kristin Cody · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Stephanie and her team were so incredible to work with and truly brought our wedding's beauty over the top! We had complete peace of mind as we arrived the morning of the wedding due to the outstanding communication we had throughout the entire planning process, and that is worth it's weight in gold on a day like your wedding day. Our guests were stunned over how breathtaking the flowers looked all over the venue. From the little details like the Welcome Sign, to the flowers on the table/centerpieces, everything was absolutely astonishing. I can not express how happy we are with SK Floral Expressions !!

SK Floral Expressions 9