SK Floral Expressions

22 Reviews for SK Floral Expressions

• Yasemin

Yasemin E · Getting married on 02/10/2021

The best florist!

Stephanie did an absolutely incredible job on our wedding flowers! She really works with your budget and respects it! I'll admit I was an anxious bride but as time went on and we worked together more and more, she genuinely became like family! I miss her phone calls and her reassurance that we’d have the best day ever. I was very annoying with over communicating my vision to her and she never once made me feel bad about it or got annoyed when I’d send her 100 emails or change direction 10 times. She does have a lot of things you can use (candles, vases, etc) and anything additional I wanted, I purchased myself and she executed day of. Completely perfect for us! The next day, we actually collected all our remaining flowers from the venue and everything that wasn’t in one of her vases we needed to return, we donated to a nursing home near my parents. They were all SO impressed by the beautiful flowers and thankful :) Book Stephanie, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/30/2019

True Gem That Will Make Your Day Beautiful

Stephanie's work impeccably reflected my vision and I received SO many compliments on how beautiful her arrangements were both in the ceremony and reception spaces. Her pricing is bar none, and the fairness is hard to find in this industry. And she even worked to make sure some of the pieces could be reapplied to different areas from the ceremony to reception spaces. She was extremely easy to work with, responsive, and just overall a warm and friendly spirit and I do not hesitate to reccomend SK Floral Expressions to anyone looking to execute a beautifully decorated day within a reasonable budget!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/26/2019

What Floral Dreams Are Made Of

Working with Stephanie was absolutely wonderful! She was receptive to each of our ideas for our wedding flowers and automatically understood our wedding vision. On our wedding day, our wedding flowers were more beautiful than I even imagined! The bouquets were breathtaking and smelled beautiful. The flower cuffs for the mothers of the groom and bride were comfortable and the perfect size. The flowers on the archway were the perfect size and arrangement of flowers. Our reception had green garlands with pops of blush spray roses that were done beautifully and better than I ever imagined! Our guests were simply enchanted by the floral arrangements at our wedding, and I wish that I could relive the day and all of its beauty!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Real Weddings

• Hasbrouck Heights, 07604 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (SK Floral Expressions)