San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About SJ Videography

SJ Videography is a passionate wedding videography company located in San Diego, California. Owner and videographer, Samantha, started her experience with videography by filming promotional videos for small nonprofit organizations. Having a genuine love for being able to give back through her passion of film, she donates a percentage of proceeds from each wedding to continue providing nonprofits with promotional videos. Her ability to capture raw moments that impact you emotionally allows her to tell the story of your wedding day in a video you will want to watch time and time again.

SJ Videography provides two wedding videography packages: Classic and Love Story. They also offer an engagement package as a unique way to share your big news with friends and family! Client revisions are also available so you can ensure your video comes out exactly as you envisioned. Other services available include:

• Highlight video

SJ Videography 1
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Decision Ever!

I do not know how to put in to words how appreciative my husband and I are for the wedding video and footage Sammie provided for us. When we first started planning our wedding, I was unsure if we were going to hire a videographer at all. I had watched a lot of other videographers' work and no one's style was really speaking to me - I thought this might be an area to save money and forgo a wedding video. Well, this was until I came across Sammie's work! Her videos are simply magic! She has a way of capturing the emotion and beauty in such a natural and pure way. After seeing her work and talking to her on the phone, I knew this was the person I wanted to capture my wedding. Best decision ever!!! It's so true what everyone says about your wedding day being a blur. I can't believe I even considered not having a videographer. It was so fun to sit down with my husband and watch all of our wedding footage together - there was so much we missed during the chaos of the day. Sammie captured our day so perfectly! The highlight video and trailer in particular had us in tears. We were having a hard time selecting songs and Sammie was so patient with us. She found the perfect songs to go with our wedding day. She was so responsive, kind, and professional every step of the way. Sammie's husband was her second shooter and they were a dream team - both just so sweet, relaxed, and hard working. Anyways, I could go on and on about how wonderful and talented Sammie is....hiring her was one of the best decisions I made with planning our wedding! Hire her, you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Tiffany · Married on 03/17/2018

Every time I watch our wedding video, I can't help but tear up! The quality that Sammie provides at that price point is unmatched. We looked at so many videographer websites and there were very few that had the look we wanted. My (now) husband works in film and was being very picky about who we were going to hire. We asked our photographer who she recommended because we wanted a photo/video team that would work well together, and she suggested SJ Video. Since they had shot a video at our venue before, it was great to get an idea of what we could expect to see. Sammie and her husband were such a delight to work with and were so laid back and unobtrusive. Exactly the style of team we were looking for. They captured everything and it's presented so beautifully - a perfect way for us to remember the day for years to come! I know that videography is something that gets cut from smaller budgets, but it is SO worth it! The music, the camera angles... I could go on forever about everything I love!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/17/2018

Highly recommend! So so worth it!

We just finished watching our wedding video for the 7th time in a row, and we can not say enough good things about Sammie's work! She and Mitch are so professional, fun and easy to work with, and the outcomes of their videos are TOP notch. We were so impressed with the whole process, and we would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants an unforgettable wedding videography experience. We are so thankful we were able to have them film our special day!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    SJ Videography 2

SJ Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive