Nearby Vendors to Consider

About SJ Videography

Greetings! My name is Sunghye Jung. I love traveling, eating, watching movies, crying over kids movies, bothering my dog when she's sleepy, and most importantly, shooting videos and editing them. I feel fortunate to proudly say I enjoy what I do.

I'm currently based in Fairfax, VA, though I'm willing to travel for your special day. Before I show up, I'd want to hear your vision, I'd want to know what song you like so that I can tell your story and preserve your moments in a way that they won't fade away with time, or other beautiful memories. You can forget I'm even there, just enjoy your day, and I'll do the rest.

I'd love to hear from you, you can always find me via website, e-mail, or phone below.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

USB Flash Drive (2)
Storytelling (1)
Cinematic (1)
DVD (1)

Sunghye was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I really wanted a videographer for our wedding day but like so many others we were struggling to find the budget to do so. Sunghye is incredibly affordable with high quality work! She in my opinion produces better videos than some of the highest priced videographers out there. Our highlight video is everything we could have ever wanted and all of our family and friends are praising it as well. She included all of the shots we asked for and was such a pleasure to work with before, during, and after the wedding day. She was extremely accommodating. After the first draft of our video she diligently worked to find a different version of one of the songs we had used and even contacted the artist himself to get the permission that was required. She goes above and beyond for her clients and is very quick to respond. We can not recommend her enough! 10/10!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Brides, look no further for your videographer. Sunghye is the best! I am so happy I found her. She got all the shots I wanted and wasn´t intrusive in any way. Our highlight video is basically my favorite thing; I have gotten so many compliments on it! I really wanted a videographer but didn't have the budget to spend several thousand dollars. Then I found sunghye, and after looking at her work, I felt confident in booking her. So glad I did!!! We love our video!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

SJ was so sweet to work with, and she did an amazing job on our wedding video! It was more than we ever imagined it would be! She managed to capture all of the beauty from that day in a 7-minute video. When I first watched the video it brought me to tears (and sometimes it still does). After much debate on whether or not to get a videographer both my husband and I were so pleased that we chose to go with SJ!

Profile Picture Cherise, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

SJ Videography Pricing