Ames, IA 50014 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About SJ Film Productions

Wedding Videos

Capture all the important moments and emotions from your wedding day with a wedding video. Contact Silas today to learn more about creating this lifelong memory!

PRICING

Wedding Videography

$2,500

Highlight Video

You'll receive a highlight video of the entire day. You can pick and choose what I capture: getting ready, first look, ceremony, speeches, dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. I don't charge by the hour, so I to work with your schedule to make sure I get all the shots you want.

Full Ceremony

You'll receive a full version of your ceremony. I'll use four cameras to capture the event from different angles. I will be there before the ceremony to set up, and leave after you and your wedding guests have moved on to the party. You'll get all the important stuff: the vows, the rings, the kiss!

Reception Videos

From the reception you'll get full-length, edited versions of the speeches, dances, cake cutting, the shoe game, bouquet and garter tosses, or well wishes from guests. Plus you can have a stand alone video of any other amazing elements of your day that you want captured.

*Digital copies and 10 DVDs are included!

*Deposits: Desposits are $500 and are due when you complete your contract. No travel charges for the Des Moines, Kansas City, or Omaha areas, or anywhere inbetween.

Love Story

$500

This additional option is a great way to share your relationship with friends and family. Be creative - include fun stories, "The Newlywed Game" style questions, or interviews with your wedding party. You could use it as an engagement announcement, a save-the-date, or kick off your ceremony with a unique introduction. Here's a link to a video to get you thinking.

Photography

$2,500

You'll get retouched digital photos of you, your family, the ceremony and reception. Make as many copies and share as many places as you like!

Follow SJ Film Productions on

ashley and luke
zach spinning shyann
jamie and ashley
SJ Film Productions
darcy and travis first look
erin and blake
kylie and zach highlight video 00020518 still001
ashley and luke
SJ Film Productions
kylie and zach walking holding hands
rose and will
SJ Film Productions
shyann wedding dress in door
vanessa and nate speeches
taylor and brady highlight video 00042216 still001
1c006b023dd3019e Darcy and Travis
darcy and travis

9 Reviews for SJ Film Productions

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I won a free video with this company at a bridal forum. Going into it, we didn't know what to expect. However, Silas was unbelievably professional and completely surprised us in our first meeting. We decided the format of the video and got basics done first. We then met again to get everything finalized. The day we filmed the video was a complete blast! Silas has all the right equipment so make a quality product. We had so much fun filming and are so happy we got to work with such an amazing person and company. I HIGHLY reccomend them for any of videography needs! You definitely won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 10/17/2015

We were unsure whether or not we wanted to spend the extra money on an videograper for our wedding. I'm glad we decided to go ahead with it because it was a money well spent. I honestly think we will get more use out of the videos we received then we will the pictures from our photographer which cost over twice as much as Silas charged for the videos. The videos for our wedding were sent our way quickly and were very nicely edited. I would highly recommend anyone thinking about a vidoegrapher to just do it and hire Silas for the job. Silas had cameras hidden in many places, which enabled him to catch a lot of things that happened on our wedding day that we were unaware of until we watched the video. I was also impressed with all of the angles he was able to catch while still staying out of the way of all the action. The videos will always be a great way to remember our wedding day and very fun to show our future kids.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Darcy · Married on 09/05/2015

Silas did an amazing job at our wedding . He was so personable and organized from the very beginning . There were never any worries with him . He caught so many great moments throughout the day . What I loved most was that him and his fiancé fit right in during our day . You didn't really notice that they were filming. They just Went with the flow and flew under the radar. He had cameras at all different angles catching moments we didnt get to see ourselves. The price was very affordable, and we were 45 minutes away from him . He had no problem traveling which was awesome ! I would recommend him to any of my friends!

Sent on 12/13/2015

SJ Film Productions Pricing

SJ Film Productions Price Rates

SJ Film Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Ames, 50014 See on map