Hartford, CT 06112 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About SJ Event Productions

SJ Event Productions is a company that serves Hartford, CT and New York City with affordable wedding planning, social event planning, candy buffets, centerpiece rentals services and more. From meeting with you to supervising the event, our experienced planners will do all of the hard work. Let SJ Event Productions make your wedding vision a reality!

Follow SJ Event Productions on

photogrid1426726660666
red centerpiece

1 Reviews for SJ Event Productions

Kyla · Married on 05/22/2016

We hired Sharisse as a month/day of coordinator for our wedding and could not have found a better partnership. As a professional project manager, I already had my wedding fully planned and designed. We were simply looking for someone to ensure everything came together as planned In the end so that we could focus on enjoying our special day. We hired Sharisse a few months before the wedding and quickly realized that her expertise would provide so much more. She immediately introduced herself to all of our vendors and began to establish relationships. She prepared a detailed wedding itinerary for us (incorporating several things that I hadn't even thought of!) and flawlessly coordinated our wedding rehearsal. My mind had never been more at ease with Sharisse in control. As our wedding day approached, my entire bridal party commented on how calm and relaxed I was - not one ounce of "bridezilla" could be found. This was solely due to the confidence, organization, constant communication and professionalism that Sharisse provided. I had nothing to worry about! Throughout our partnership she always promptly responded to my 6am emails and my 10pm text messages. Her suggestions were right on point and she did everything we needed and more. The day before the wedding I had a "million" things that needed to be brought to the wedding venue and coordinated. Sharisse was already familiar with our wedding plan so seeing her smiling face at our house on time to take it all off of our hands was the best relief ever. She filled up her entire car with everything we had - favors, signs, table centerpieces, ceremony items, decorations, etc - and promised to take care of everything. And that's exactly what she did. Our wedding was flawless. Our guests were amazed at how well coordinated our wedding was. Sharisse was accessible to me the entire time and addressed any small thing needed. I have already recommended her to all of my friends and family for their future events!

Sent on 06/05/2016

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3