About Sitting Pretty Décor

Sitting Pretty Décor specializes in providing wedding decor to Minneapolis, St Paul & Twin Cities

Sitting Pretty Décor serving Minneapolis, St. Paul and the entire Twin Cities area specializes in wedding décor that will bring a look of elegance to your special event.  Our pressed chair covers, sashes, linens, uplighting, chuppahs, table centerpieces and ceiling draping add a memorable element to weddings, anniversaries, Quinceañeras, Mitzvahs, events and parties.  We will work with you to create the atmosphere that you desire for your big day. Call Jennifer today for a free consultation at 651-253-6584 or email Jennifer@SittingPrettyDecor.com.  Se habla español.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Delivery (3)
Setup (3)
Decor (3)
Lights (3)

I was very pleased with Jennifer and Sitting Pretty who decorated Harriet Island Pavilion for my son's wedding on January 6, 2018. When I first saw the Pavilion I was a little skeptical about it as an all inclusive venue for his wedding, reception, dinner and dance but I was completely awestruck by the transformation after Jennifer and her crew had decorated it. The first time I walked into the Pavilion after it had been decorated it took my breath away. We received so many compliments all night long on how beautiful and sophisticated everything looked!

The other thing that I appreciated was that Jennifer was so easy to work with. We made some additions very close to the wedding date and she was very responsive and timely with all of my requests. I also asked for her opinion on decorating an elevator that was an eye sore for me and she came up with some creative and elegant ideas which were not costly. I would not hesitate to recommend Sitting Pretty to anyone as they made my son and his wife's wedding as beautiful and elegant as they had envisioned it to be.

Profile Picture Trish, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I absolutely loved working with Sitting Pretty! They were such great communicators, met me at my venue beforehand to talk through the space, and provided such beautiful lights and work ethic on my wedding day. 10 out of 10 stars : ) Thank you Jennifer!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Sitting Pretty Decor
0:57 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Sitting Pretty provides a great deal of knowledge, professionalism and service to my clients. Not only do they do beautiful work, they are flexible and affordable. No matter where I am, they are always one of my first recommendations!

We have been working with Sitting Pretty for almost 10 years. They are not only very nice people, but very punctual and reliable. We highly recommend using them for your wedding.

Get in touch with Jennifer at Sitting Pretty Decor for all your linen needs. They do an amazing job with ceiling draping as well! Fun to work with...you won't be disappointed!

Events

Minneapolis, MN 55416   See On Map
651-253-6584 (phone)
Sitting Pretty Décor is a wedding and event decor rental company from Minneapolis, St Paul and the surrounding Twin Cities area servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Mineeapoils, St Paul, and Twin Cities. Sitting Pretty Décor is a professional chair covers, sashes, linens, uplighting, chuppahs, pipe and drape backdrops, table centerpieces and ceiling draping that has been part of the event decor rental wedding industry since 2005 specializing in weddings, anniversaries, quinceaneras, mitzvahs, events and parties..