Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number

About Sitting In A Tree Wedding and Event Planning

We are a wedding and event planning firm servicing Philadelphia, it's surrounding suburbs, Delaware, and New Jersey.

Here at Sitting In A Tree, we aim to create the event of a lifetime. While we specialize in weddings, there is no event we can't handle. We offer a wide variety of packages including custom built packages to fit every need.

Our mission is to provide a personalized and signature experience for each of our clients while eliminating the stress of event planning, whether it be a wedding, special milestone or a corporate event. We strive to make our client's vision a reality while executing every detail with professionalism and grace. We are dedicated to ensuring that each and every person who attends a Sitting In A Tree event has an experience to remember.

Pictures in our portfolio by Photography by Ro and Faith West.

Visit us at www.sittinginatreeplanning.com

183538THOMPSON8022
83246109b203f5b5 1330554870068 154020THOMPSON7232

7 Reviews for Sitting In A Tree Wedding and Event Planning

Erin · Married on 12/07/2013

Hiring Brandie from Sitting In a Tree was one of the best decisions we made throughout our entire wedding planning process! Brandie was so incredibly helpful leading up to our wedding and especially helpful on the day of the wedding. I did not have to worry about organizing a thing all day, which is so nice since the entire day is a complete whirlwind! Brandie also listened to every design detail I discussed with her and executed everything perfectly. She was wonderful all around! Thank you, Brandie for making our wedding day seamless!

Sent on 12/26/2013

I want to do my wedding all over again just to experience Tori's (and her team) amazing work. Her vibe was amazing, she completely understood what I wanted and beyond. The look and feel of my wedding day was so perfect. And she recommended the best team, photog, invites, etc, flowers...music....really spectacular. And she was great staying with in my fluctuating budget!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Absolutely Amazing! Brandie did such a great job helping plan our wedding. Once my husband and I decided we would be using a venue that was very DYI we knew we would need some one to help with the logistics and vendor research.

We found Brandie and immediately she knew what we were go for and was very encouraging of our ideas. She helped in so many ways. There were countless emails back and further. She paid attention to all the details that Sean and I found important. Brandie has amazing recall and very organized with her records. Even in the stress of firing our original caterer a month before our wedding Brandie was ready with some ideas of who to call next.

SIAT oversaw the entire set up of our venue the day of the wedding and packed up everything at the end of the night. Services from SIAT beat all exceptations and definitely won over my mother who was skeptical from the beginning. If it was for Brandie we would not have been able to pull of our wedding so well. Her package is a great deal too!

Sent on 08/01/2013