Georgetown, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number

About Sister Stems

Sister Stems is a boutique wedding floral design service located in Washington, DC, servicing the DCMetropolitan area. Owned and operated by sisters, Marina and Alexandra, this business thrives on new projects that aim to elegantly and creatively adorn wedding celebrations. Their work is largely defined by a genuine enthusiasm that they infuse into each concept, as well as a signature style that centers on ethereal and elegantly designed arrangements.

Catering to wedding celebrations and various, intimate occasions, Sister Stems produces floral decor for both opulent and more simple event visions. Featuring soft, open blossoms and vibrant pops of greenery in their creations, this business respectfully bears in mind the special nature of each individual wedding they attend. Some of the services they offer include:

• Consultations, samples, and floral design planning
  • Delivery, setup, and cleanup services
  • Aisle and altar arrangements

Sister Stems 6
Sister Stems 7
  • Eleni

Eleni Tsipouras · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Service, Beautiful Results!!

Marina and Alexandra have perfect instincts when it comes to ballroom weddings and they know when to follow them! We received so many compliments from guests on our beautiful bouquets, flower arrangements, vases and centerpieces! Sister Stems practice a good deal of care in their work and artistry. They knew exactly what we were asking for, especially when adding magenta colors to our dramatic centerpieces! They also knew precisely which flower vases would match best with our venue and personal style. The girls of Sister Stems provided us with an exceptional sample centerpiece at our tasting at the hotel, prior to our wedding. They were on time and extremely pleasant to work with. They offered ideas for garnishing the cake display and patiently answered all of my questions. I was also touched and surprised by their personal service, thank you card, and romantic flower petal display in the honeymoon suite! I’ve recommend them to all of my family and friends! 10 out of 10, A++ !!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Sister Stems 8
  • Michele

Michele Repass · Married on 06/22/2019

Extraordinary

Amazing! I have no words to describe how lovely Sister Stems is. From the start they guided me through everything. Provided ideas, helped make decision is needed. They are extremely friendly, and willing to go the extra mile to make everything perfect. My wedding day was spectacular and I owe a lot to them. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Sister Stems 9
    Sister Stems 10

Sister Stems's reply:

Michelle we could not be more grateful for your kind words! Thank you again for having us be a part of your big day. It was such a pleasure working with you! Wishing you and Alex all the best! xoxo
  • Artemis

Artemis Kalogiros · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful Experience

When it came to wedding flowers, I didn't exactly have a clear vision. Marina and Alexandra stepped in and saved the day! They met with me multiple times and shared multiple vision boards with me before I made my final decisions. They were there every step of the way and truly acted like my own sisters! I can't imagine having a better experience.. every detail was thought out and well communicated, and I felt comfortable trusting them to make decisions on choices I was unsure of. Everyone raved about the arrangements and bouquets at our wedding, and I truly think the Sister Stems special touch really tied my special day together. I can't imagine our wedding without them! I will recommend them forever - seriously!!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Sister Stems FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 115.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Georgetown Washington, DC, 20007 See on map
    (240) 354-6172 (Phone number)