Sirena & Tala Events

Seattle, WA View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Sirena & Tala Events is a wedding planning company based in Renton, Washington. Since 2016, owner Katrina and her team of coordinators have provided couples with customized weddings of their dreams. If you love hosting events but don’t have the time or resources to do so, then this is where their team comes in. They are available to serve couples throughout the greater Seattle, Washington region and beyond.

This team of wedding planners offer three packages for you to choose from. Their Coordination package is for couples who want to be involved with all aspects of the planning process but need someone to tie up loose ends. Their Coordination + Planning package includes handling of all logistics while you get to focus on the design of your special day. WIth their Coordination + Planning + Design package, they will take care of everything, from your vision to the logistics. They also offer floral design services on their own or included in one of their design packages. Sirena & Tala Events offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full or partial planning
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Maria Married on 09/14/2019

You would be dumb not to use them

Sirena & Tala Events was just amazing. Katrina was the best and so easy to work with. We hired her as our day of coordinator and let me tell you she went above and beyond to make my wedding day super easy. Not only did she help with day of but she also made a vendor timeline and emailed all my vendors that timeline. She took all of my decor the night of my reception so I did not have to worry about getting my stuff to the venue. Her and her assistant were quick with set up and helping all through the night. She dress appropriate for the style of my wedding and blended in so well with the guest. She checked in with me the morning of the wedding to see if I needed anything and then through out the day she was bringing me drinks and also checking to see if there was anything I needed. She also kicked me out of the reception when I was trying to help set up (I am use to setting up things myself so I had a hard time to letting her do this) They literally did it all and I could have not been more happy to have her be part of my vendor team. My wedding day was so relaxed and calm thanks to her. I could not recommend her more highly. I already have given her information to a couple of my other friends who just got engaged. Thanks again Katrina
    Vinh N. Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing and highly recommended!!

Planning a wedding can be very stressful and troublesome when things don’t go according to plan. Having Katrina with me every step of the way helped me immensely and really took away a lot of the stress that was building up. This includes making sure we were in budget, helping us with the venue, and keeping us on track of our agendas until the big day. When a problem came up I would give her a call and before you know it the issue was resolved. Coming from a Vietnamese background I really appreciated Katrina helping us bring our values into fruition. Creating a Traditional Vietnamese wedding with a modern twist was much approved by our families! We also have a huge interest in Pokémon, it was awesome to have some themed characters in our wedding as well. The kids sure loved it! I highly recommend Katrina as your wedding coordinator if you don’t already have one! There are things that you can’t account for and having her around was a blessing!

Sirena & Tala Events's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review to S&T Events. We're sure you feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off your shoulders now that the wedding planning is over! We loved working with you on your big day, and we wish you even more love and happiness for the years to come! At S&T we don't just meet new clients, but make new friends along the way. We hope to keep in touch, enjoy all the new wedding presents, and. welcome to the married life! XO, Katrina
    Jill M. Married on 08/21/2018

Thee best!

Planning a wedding is stressful but with the help from Katrina putting my vision of a dream wedding together, she made it all too real! She is the best! I’d highly recommend her!

Deals

Sirena & Tala Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Sirena & Tala Events Price Rates

11435 se 186th st. Seattle, WA, 98055
2065197688
Location of (Sirena & Tala Events)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding