Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number

About Siobahn Philemon Photography

I am proud to provide Wedding Photography which captures the essence of the Wedding day.
Your images will tell a story which encompasses your entire Wedding experience, from warm
candids to elegant formals. Your Wedding day will be more than a special day.
Weddings by Siobahn Philemon will help by providing you with
Photographs that will last for a lifetime.

When you hire someone from Siobahn Philemon Photography you get my services; not just someone who works for me.

I firmly believe in the importance of Wedding Photography today and in years to come. It's an artistic heirloom that lasts long after the celebration is over, the flowers have faded and the bridal gown has been packed away.

Let's make memories!

Budget Friendly
Experienced
Dedicated
Convenient
Reliable

Want to know more about my services... Need pricing info?

Send your inquiries to SiobahnBookings@Gmail.com
Please include the following information and I'll get back to you aS.A.P.

CONTACT NAME:

9c0188ec53028ebe 1272382094648 DSC4751
DSC4635

5 Reviews for Siobahn Philemon Photography

Heather · Married on 09/26/2009

Siobahn Philemon Photography provided photography services that were not only of the utmost professional quality, but with that added personal touch that you cannot put a price on!! Siobahn took pictures for our bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinner and ceremony. She showed up slightly early for every event, so that she did not miss even a single moment. She constantly worked very hard throughout every event making sure that absolutely everything was timelessly captured to be remembered forever. Whenever we wanted a shot, she was right there with her camera! She even helped provide guidance for our processional so that everything would be beautifully perfect for us.

When it came to the big day, when everything can seem stressful and you do NOT want anything to go wrong, she and her assistant were calm, collected and efficient while remaining patient with everyone and their needs. They clearly knew what they were doing and could provide specific direction without being bossy, yet were able to adjust for customized shots that we requested. If we ever asked for something specific, Siobahn not only accommodated our wishes, but was able to provide an artistic eye that made the shots better than we could have ever imagined! We could definitely tell we had an experienced photographer, but she made us feel so special, like we were the only and most beautiful brides she's ever photographed. She even got down with grandpa on the dance floor! She got everything...our rings, the bouquets, the dresses, the ceremony, the dancing, our toasts, posed shots, cutting the cake, etc. but we didn't feel like we were being followed by the paparazzi, we were able to enjoy our day. I can't say enough wonderful positive things about Siobahn and her services. Photographs are not something that you want to slight in the least, and she will be sure that you get everything you want captured and more, and she'll do it all with a smile. And most importantly at the end of the day you'll be VERY pleased with the quality of photographs you get! We felt so blessed that she was there to share our day with us and capture it to be remembered forever.

-Dr. Heather Dobbins (and JoJo)

Sent on 10/19/2009

Eileen · Married on 08/16/2008

Siobahn ROCKS...I loved all the pictures and so did the family. She was on time and so funny, we had a ball that morning! She made me feel like a superstar. We even did a few model shots and I think I should be placed in Modern Bride or something. *smiles*. I would recommend her services to anyone. Kudos

E.

Sent on 10/31/2008
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/02/2008

What can I say about this awesome photographer! She was one of two photographers used for my wedding and I loved her artistic eye. She captured a lot of moments I am so appreciative when I look back on the finished product. She was on time, which means a lot to me (lateness is a pet peeve of mine), and she was EXTREMELY pleasant to work with. I loved her energy and her true kind spirit. I relive my wedding with every picture I look at.... Thank you so much!
    -Blessings
    Mrs. Nikki Chandler

Sent on 11/06/2008

Siobahn Philemon Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

• Margoux Le Roux
    Margoux Le Roux Wedding Hair & Makeup

Siobahn is an excellent choice for your wedding photography. I referred a close friend of mine to her and they were overwhelmed with her service and her willingness to work with the budget. She is awesome at what she does. I highly recommend this photographer for any event!!

• Silver Spring, 20906 See on map