Sincerely, The Bride

• Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Sincerely, The Bride

Sincerely, The Bride is located in Vancouver, Washington and specializes in providing a premier bridal boutique experience. They pride themselves on having an intimate full-service showroom that puts a great emphasis on fantastic customer service. As a luxurious bridal boutique, Sincerely, The Bride houses all kinds of beautiful gowns at various price points that brides will surely lust for. This bridal boutique has a 5-star reputation in southwest Washington and the greater Portland metro areas. Many of their featured gown designers are also exclusive to the local area. Their sample gown sizes range from sizes 6 to 24. Appointments are also required in order to guarantee a dressing room.

Designs Offered
The bridal boutique offers a great selection of local and national designers. They have bridal gowns as well as outfits for flower girls. Their selection includes:

• Amber Designs by Chic Nostalgia

Sophia tolli y11728 - jacqui
Sophia tolli y11728 - jacqui
Watters willowby galatea
Watters willowby galatea
Sophia tolli y11713 - allair: strapless fantasy organza ball gown with sweetheart neckline, richly...
Chic nostalgia - lennox

44 Reviews for Sincerely, The Bride

• Shanna

Shanna Roberts · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Simply Fun!!!

The experience was simply amazing from start to finish!!! Lisa was very helpful. I was the only person in the shop. I had their full attention. Lisa meet and listened to all my needs and wants. I wasn’t planning on buying, but found the one. Want a great time!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2018

This was my first shop I ever went in with the intention of looking for a wedding dress for myself, and it was the most comforting and uplifting experience! The bridal stylist Zeina really sought out to connect and understand who I was as a person as well as a bride to be. I didn't feel pushed or swayed by her or the other helpful staff member to make a hasty large purchase, and I loved how intimate my appointment was. I without a doubt recommend this place. I found my dress first time around! Holy smokes, talk about a score!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

Hands down the best wedding dress place around!

I would have never thought to go wedding dress shopping in Vancouver as I live in Beaverton and it’s a little bit of a drive. However, my sister and I saw them at The Rocked Bridal show and I made an appointment on a whim. I’m SO glad I did because I found my dream dress with them! They were the first shop I went to and it was the third dress I tried on. Since it was a year and a half before my wedding I decided to shop around before making a final decision. I went to six other places and no one had better customer service than Sincerley The Bride! Even really popular stores in Portland just didn’t compare to me. The women at Sincerely The Bride make you feel so comfortable and actually walk you around the store and discuss each designer with you, what they’re known for and their price point. They then have you try on every style of dress to help you figure out what style suits you best. Then they let you pick out whatever dresses you want to try on and then help you change in a private dressing room. They give you a slip so you don’t have to feel awkward in your bra and panties in front of a stranger which was a nice touch that didn’t happen anywhere else. Some other places I went didn’t even have a private dressing room, I had to strip down in front of my friends that were with me (I didn’t mind but it would have been awkward if say my future mother in law was there). They also don’t make you feel rushed and allow you to have plenty of time. We somehow spent two and a half hours there in a blink of an eye and they weren’t rushing us out (some other places have a strict one hour timeline and then you have to leave). After trying on so many different dresses at the other shops nothing compared to that third dress I tried on there and I had to go back and order it! They made everything so easy and I even found my veil there and they sent me to the most amazing seamstress. Do yourself a favor and add Sincerely The Bride to your wedding dress shopping list!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sincerely, The Bride's reply:

Haley - Thank you so much for the AMAZING REVIEW!!! We shared to our social media :) Also, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your dress journey! We love calling you a "Sincerely, The Bride, bride"

Sincerely, The Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sincerely, The Bride 1
    Visit us and save on bridal accessories
    Just for visiting Sincerely, The Bride, you can save 15% on your bridal accessories.

• Chickabloom Floral Studio
    Chickabloom Floral Studio Wedding Florists

Outstanding customer service and gorgeous gowns in a beautiful shop in downtown Vancouver.

• 111 W 7th St Vancouver, WA, 98660 See on map