573 Hawthorne Lane, Traverse City, MI 49686 Map · Phone number

About Sincerely, Ginger Weddings & Events

Sincerely, Ginger Weddings is a boutique wedding planning and design company based out of Traverse City, Michigan.

At SGW we are about seeing your biggest dreams come alive. We are all about appreciating and celebrating the simple but significant details that build a meaningful life. Friendship, love, lightness, anticipation. Big smiles, happy hearts. Soft colors and big bold blooms. True love is the motivation behind everything we do. We are motivated by strong marriages, families, and the little things that make everyday life sweet.

We are inspired by natural light, summers on the lake, locally sourced & farm fresh food, love letters, putting a spin on tradition, the first blooms of spring, soft & romantic color palettes, gorgeous calligraphy, and of course... a little bit of sparkle. We specialize in designing events that focus on love, and bring your wedding day dreams come to life. I can't wait to hear from you! For more information on how I can serve you, click here. I would love to hear from you! To contact me, feel free to send an e-mail at hello.rachelelizabeth@gmail.com, or call at 206-303-9008. For more information, and to check out the blog, visit us at www.sincerelyginger.com.

Follow Sincerely, Ginger Weddings & Events on

downloads 0048

24 Reviews for Sincerely, Ginger Weddings & Events

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Decision Ever

Hiring Rachel and her team was by far the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. They helped craft our vision, execute the day perfectly, and coordinate with all of our vendors. It was such a relief to have her and Miranda by my side on the wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. I got to sit back and enjoy being with all of my favorite people! Rachel and her team are responsive, compassionate, and magic at what they do! We had so many compliments and they all go to SGW. Thank you!

Sent on 04/08/2019

kelsey · Married on 06/16/2018

Where do I even begin? From the start of my wedding journey, Rachel always guided me in the right direction by using her experience, knowledge and passion. Words cannot express my gratitude for Rachel and her staff, not only on the wedding day, but all of the months leading up to it. She is truly the magic of SGW and brought all of my dreams to life. She was always patient, consistent and willing to answer any questions that anyone involved had. Being 3 hours from my wedding venue, and having all of my family out of state, she was truly the glue that made it work so well and always went above and beyond.

She is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help, and to also call her a friend. Her creative spirit, communication skills and eye for design is impeccable. She always made us feel like everything was under control (which it was!) and also always made sure we were happy and excited. Every little detail of the process was created out of love for what she does and for her clients. From her organization to her brilliant branding, I always felt like I was in THE best possible hands.

Thank you for creating the best day of my life, Rachel!
    Love always,
    Kelsey

Sent on 08/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Rachel and her team helped design, plan and execute the best day and weekend of our lives! It is a weekend we want to relive over and over again. All of the details came together so perfectly and we were able to be relaxed and really take in every detail of the weekend. I am from Michigan but we live in Atlanta, so it was invaluable to have someone really familiar with the area and with strong vendor contacts and tons of insight and experience working with them. She always provided several options for all of our decisions, and helped guide us to the one we would be happiest with, that would fit our design, and that would stay within our budget. She helped guide us in our decisions about where to splurge and where to save, all based upon her deep knowledge of what was important to my Husband and me. She even made a trip down to Atlanta during the design process to be sure we had some face-to-face planning time.

As someone who struggled to articulate or even picture what we wanted our wedding to be, Rachel was very patient and created a design proposal that truly felt like ‘us’, down to the small details. It was also so nice to have the team on-site during the wedding day, doing all of the behind the scenes work and making sure the day went smoothly. If there were any issues, we didn’t hear about them – they just handled them! They helped set the tone of the day and helped keep everyone relaxed. I am so thankful!

Rachel and her team are wonderful to work with! You will not regret your decision to hire them, and will gain some great new friends.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Sincerely, Ginger Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants
    Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Everyone from Sincerely Ginger is very professional and goes the extra mile. They are wonderful to work with. As a wedding couple, investing in a good coordinator is a money saver as well as assurance you won't go crazy putting everything together. Sincerely Ginger are wonderful pros.

• Aurora Cellars Estate
    Aurora Cellars Estate Winery Weddings

Rachel is a real pro. She knows the region and all the options.

• 573 Hawthorne Lane Traverse City, 49686 See on map