Denver, Denver, CO 80299 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sin Fin Events

Sin Fin Events is a wedding planning company based in Denver, Colorado. Lead wedding planner and professional coordinator Jess provides clients with a personalized approach to wedding planning, helping you to design the wedding that you’ve always dreamed of. They will provide you with the planning and coordinating services you need to have a stress-free, relaxed, and enjoyable planning experience.

Sin Fin Events provides full-services wedding and event planning, as well as partial planning, and day-of coordination. Jess and her team specialize in professionally handling each and every detail of your planning process to remove the stress of wedding planning, and ensure that every detail is executed exactly how you envisioned. They will assist in wedding design, communication with vendors and venue staff, organization of your wedding party, and executing each detail within your unique budget. They offer three event planning packages with varying degrees of assistance and wedding services, and will be present for as much of your planning process as you desire them to be. Planning services are provided for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, as well as weddings of all types. Services include:

• Budget analysis

Red roses
12485846101563393823556126851937928981812686o

4 Reviews for Sin Fin Events

Paige · Married on 10/02/2015

Jess far exceeded my expectations! She was available at the drop of a hat when I needed her or had questions, was excited and enthusiastic to be apart of our special day, she made the entire wedding process easy and stress-free and she also performed a beautiful ceremony for us. We received the best feedback about how real and personalized the vows were and how seamlessly Jess delivered it. I highly recommend her services! She is such a delight to work with!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Julie · Married on 09/19/2015

Jess was wonderful! Jess was our day of coordinator but made herself available to us long before the Wedding. She was always available to text or email quick planning Q's and took so much care in helping with my big day. On the day of she coordinated with all of my vendors and set up my reception hall. I decided last minute to do a "Glow Stick sendoff" and she set up an attractive table with sign to make it all come together. I didn't have to worry about a thing once she was on the scene. She also was at our ceremony and organized all of our processional and recessional. There were so many things I wouldnt have thought to consider without her guiding me. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Carol · Married on 06/13/2015

Jess did a great job. She was super helpful and had some great ideas. She helped with planning and day of prep. As a bride you are pretty all over the place on your big day- but she was right there to help with all of the little details so I could relax and enjoy my big day. I would definitely recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 09/21/2015