Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number

About Simply Weddings

Simply Weddings is dedicated to helping brides have a relaxing stress-free wedding day. We offer a couple different packages including our "basic set up" wedding package and our "all day" wedding package. With both packages we offer a free consult appointment. We also can provide a list of vendors we recommend and help you come up with a wedding day intinerary. Email us for specific package information at simplyweddingssc@gmail.com Our goal in coordinating weddings is always to handle all the details on the wedding day so the bride and groom can enjoy their special day with friends and family. Please check out our blog www.simplyweddingscharleston.blogspot.com

Follow Simply Weddings on

wedding1
weddinaisle

3 Reviews for Simply Weddings

S · Married on 05/04/2013

I would 100% recommend Simply Weddings. During the week of the wedding, they were flexible with MANY last-minute changes and were great in working with my family and me. Leading up to the wedding, they helped out so much with getting organized ahead of time as well as providing ideas and suggestions about various component of planning. Elizabeth also did my makeup and did a great job!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2012

Many thanks to Keri and Elizabeth for all their help with coordinating our special day at Wide Awake Park!!! With the long distance planning and literally viewing the park site 2x beforehand, they were much needed relief in the "day of" process. I handed over my idea/concept and hand-made decor and they unveiled a beautiful masterpiece! Everything was flawless and I know it was with the help of these lovely ladies. I highly recommend Keri and Elizabeth and wish the best of luck as they continue to grow their business.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Gloria · Married on 07/16/2010

Keri was fabulous. I made everything for our wedding in terms of decorations. I planned for a year and had a certain vision for how I wanted everything to look. For a DIY bride, hiring someone to help coordinate can be a little unnerving. Keri was wonderful. Our meetings were concise but she gathered all of the information that she needed, down to the last detail and took notes. I was so pleased when I saw the result. Every detail was attended to. We had chalkboard table numbers and I had a few extra and she took the initiative to use them in other places. She made sure that my monogrammed letters that I made stood up properly. Everything was just perfect. I have recommended her to friends. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to relax on the big day and know that everything is taken care of :)

Sent on 01/19/2012

Simply Weddings FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Gourmet Bay Catering
    Gourmet Bay Catering Wedding Caterers

Simply Weddings is professional and organized! We had the pleasure of working along side Keri and Elizabeth at one of our past weddings. They took care of every detail in a very relaxed and professional way. Thank you for making our lives as caterers easy!

• Cup - Fine Coffee And Roasters
    Cup - Fine Coffee And Roasters Wedding Caterers

Keri and Elizabeth are great to work with and operate in fun professional manor. We recently catered a wedding of theirs where they flawlessly guided us through the whole event. Keep up the good work!

• Summerville, 29483 See on map