The greater Houston area., Houston, TX 77299 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Simply Wed

Covering from downtown Houston to Huntsville, Willis, Conroe, The Woodlands, Splendora, Porter, Humble and other areas north, I am a non-denominational Wedding Officiant who offers basic marriage services to those who prefer a simple ceremony at an affordable price. Whether your wedding is in a park, your own back yard or any other venue you choose, I will be there to provide a professional ceremony of your choosing.

I will help you put together wedding vows that express what you want to say to each other, leave out what you don't, and then deliver these vows in the setting of your choosing.

My everyday price is $200. A $100 deposit is due at time of booking to reserve your date and the balance is due on the day of the wedding, prior to ceremony. I am happy to attend your rehearsal but most rehearsals are led by the wedding venue staff or a wedding coordinator without the actual officiant present. Add a rehearsal to your package for $125.

dscf12072
Lauren & Daniel
Lauren & Daniel

31 Reviews for Simply Wed

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2018

Gary did a fantastic job performing our wedding ceremony. I would not hesitate to recommend him for anyone else's! He was extremely helpful by sending some scripts to review and tailor to my needs, as I had no idea on where to begin with writing a ceremony. We thoroughly enjoyed his friendly demeanor, and he even arrived early to our venue on the day of our wedding! We were able to facetime Gary prior to hiring him, which I truly appreciated to be able to get a feel for who would be a part of such an important day. Very professional and prompt in responses! Thanks again, Gary!

Joyce · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely perfect for our small family wedding at home. The help we received from Gary in the form of a range of ceremonies to use, altering as needed, were the perfect way to determine meaningful vows. And they also served as low stress, pre-wedding counseling in preparation for this giant step in the bride and grrom’s lives. Gary was everything we could have hoped. God bless him for making this day so special for my son and his new wife....and me.

Simply Wed FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? TX
  • What languages do you speak? English

• AVS Films
    AVS Films Wedding Videographers

Gerat officiant! Cannot go wrong with Gary!

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Plum Tree Studios
    Plum Tree Studios Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Gary. He is patient, kind, professional and a joy to work with. Our couple ran a bit late on the big day, but Gary was nothing but smiles and gave bride and groom complete reassurance. As a photographer, it is so important to have a great team backing up all aspects of the day - especially when things don't go precisely as planned. Aside from a beautiful ceremony, I give him top marks for his great personality and attitude. Thanks so much Gary!

• The greater Houston area. Houston, TX See on map
    2819751509 (Other Phone Number)