About Simply Wed

Wedding Officiants

Covering from downtown Houston to Huntsville, Willis, Conroe, The Woodlands, Splendora, Porter, Humble and other areas north, I am a non-denominational Wedding Officiant who offers basic marriage services to those who prefer a simple ceremony at an affordable price. Whether your wedding is in a park, your own back yard or any other venue you choose, I will be there to provide a professional ceremony of your choosing.

I will help you put together wedding vows that express what you want to say to each other, leave out what you don't, and then deliver these vows in the setting of your choosing.

My everyday price is $200. A $100 deposit is due at time of booking to reserve your date and the balance is due on the day of the wedding, prior to ceremony.  I am happy to attend your rehearsal but most rehearsals are led by the wedding venue staff or a wedding coordinator without the actual officiant present. Add a rehearsal to your package for $125.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Single Religion (2)
Non-religious (2)
Civil Union (1)
Licensed (1)

Thank you so much for everything!!! Gary wrote a phenomenal ceremony and rolled with all the wild punches that our groomsmen sent his way (rings being held in a mini chicken bowl, and then the best man getting down on one knee to present said chicken bowl). He did exactly what we wanted when we weren't even sure what we wanted. He was accommodating when I asked him to be at the rehearsal at the last minute, even though I assured him it wouldn't be necessary. I am so pleased with everything and thank you again!!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows

Gary was great to work with! Very responsive to all my emails and questions and he even allowed us to create our own ceremony incorporating personal details and additions. I met him for the first time on the day of and he was very professional and friendly to both my fiancé and I, as well as all our family and guests!

Profile Picture Adelicia, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1309777658421 melyssarobert
220x220 sq 1312208577129 laurendaniel
220x220 sq 1312208778370 photo

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Gerat officiant! Cannot go wrong with Gary!

Gary is wonderful to work with. He will make sure your wedding is perfect. We have worked with him doing weddings for the last year, we don't hesitate to send brides his way.

The greater Houston area., Houston, TX   See On Map
832-326-0143 (phone)
Simply Wed is a wedding Officiant from Northern Houston area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Conroe, Humble, and Kingwood. Simply Wed is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Northern Houston area wedding industry for 3 + years. We specialize in Non denominational wedding Officiant.