About Simply Wed

Wedding Officiants

Covering from downtown Houston to Huntsville, Willis, Conroe, The Woodlands, Splendora, Porter, Humble and other areas north, I am a non-denominational Wedding Officiant who offers basic marriage services to those who prefer a simple ceremony at an affordable price. Whether your wedding is in a park, your own back yard or any other venue you choose, I will be there to provide a professional ceremony of your choosing.

I will help you put together wedding vows that express what you want to say to each other, leave out what you don't, and then deliver these vows in the setting of your choosing.

My everyday price is $200. A $100 deposit is due at time of booking to reserve your date and the balance is due on the day of the wedding, prior to ceremony.  I am happy to attend your rehearsal but most rehearsals are led by the wedding venue staff or a wedding coordinator without the actual officiant present. Add a rehearsal to your package for $125.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (3)
Single Religion (2)
Licensed (2)
Civil Union (1)

Gary did a fantastic job performing our wedding ceremony. I would not hesitate to recommend him for anyone else's! He was extremely helpful by sending some scripts to review and tailor to my needs, as I had no idea on where to begin with writing a ceremony. We thoroughly enjoyed his friendly demeanor, and he even arrived early to our venue on the day of our wedding! We were able to facetime Gary prior to hiring him, which I truly appreciated to be able to get a feel for who would be a part of such an important day. Very professional and prompt in responses! Thanks again, Gary!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Absolutely perfect for our small family wedding at home. The help we received from Gary in the form of a range of ceremonies to use, altering as needed, were the perfect way to determine meaningful vows. And they also served as low stress, pre-wedding counseling in preparation for this giant step in the bride and grrom’s lives. Gary was everything we could have hoped. God bless him for making this day so special for my son and his new wife....and me.

Profile Picture Joyce, 7/14/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1309777658421 melyssarobert
220x220 sq 1312208577129 laurendaniel
220x220 sq 1312208778370 photo

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Gerat officiant! Cannot go wrong with Gary!

Gary is wonderful to work with. He will make sure your wedding is perfect. We have worked with him doing weddings for the last year, we don't hesitate to send brides his way.

The greater Houston area., Houston, TX   See On Map
832-326-0143 (phone)
Simply Wed is a wedding Officiant from Northern Houston area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Conroe, Humble, and Kingwood. Simply Wed is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Northern Houston area wedding industry for 3 + years. We specialize in Non denominational wedding Officiant.