6064 Raleigh st #2503, Orlando, FL 32835 Map · Phone number

About Simply Unforgettable Events

Whether you are sending hundreds of elegant wedding invitations or fifty heartfelt bridal showers, the most memorable invitation you can send is one that is handcrafter and completely unique to you and your event.

Opening one of my handcrafted creations is like opening a gift. My custom invitations are not your ordinary mail. Each item I create is custom designed to meet my client's needs; each piece is assembled from scratch. Papers are hand-selected, ribbons hand-tied with care, designs are hand stamped, glued, stitched, embossed, you name it. With strict attention to detail, I make sure each creation is a pleasure to open and an unforgettable keepsake for your recipient.
I handle each project from start to finish, beginning with initial design consultation with the client where we discuss all of the fun details: colors, themes, embellishments, materials, and more… I then take those personal details and turn them into a beautiful piece of stationary, representative of the client and the event.
We will go over the sample and make any changes, then the order is placed, the wording is tweaked and the stationary is assembled! I also take care of addressing the invitations to the guests, which is usually a welcomed relief to my clients. While my services are not "cheap", my full service approach creates a stress-free experience for clients, saving them precious time and worry.

Untitled3
logo
Chloeshowerinvitationscopy

1 Reviews for Simply Unforgettable Events

Nermin · Married on 06/01/2009

Amira is such a beautiful creative person I have ever known in my life.

I always had that dream about a perfect wedding day and a perfect everything surrounding it.
    Let me tell you , Amira made it all happen
    I met Amira two months prior to my wedding day, I had that one idea of I how I wanted my invitations designed. But when she showed me her portfolio I was blown away. She has a genius imagination and born to only create and design.

Usually I want to be in control and only trust my taste. With Amira, I didnt have to worry about a thing. She took the project upon herself as it she was doing it for herself.

Although I cant tolerate myself and how picky I can get sometimes, Amira was the most patient person dealing with me. Every detail was taking care of to the fullest.

The final was a piece of art that will never be created ever again. It was custom made for me :)

The invitations were only a small part of what Amira did and can do for me. her generosity didnt stop her, She also gave me some tips on planning my wedding and I used every bit of it SHE MADE IT ALL HAPPEN.
    To tell you how much I am crazy about Amira's creative work I framed my wedding invitation and placed it in the center of my living room. It just reminds my husband and I of such Unforgettable Event.

Amira:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work and "stay late night" just for me. I am beyond than satisfied and I am bringing all my work to you and I know you will do a great job as usual.

P.S. I love the Thank you cards !!! :)

Sent on 07/29/2009

Simply Unforgettable Events FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• 6064 Raleigh st #2503 Orlando, 32835 See on map