1406 Lovejoy Street, Buffalo, NY 14212 Map · Phone number

About Simply Sweet Events

Chair covers, Table Linens, Centerpeices, Calligraphy, and decor in the WNY area. Take away the stress of planning your wedding! We have all of your decor needs in one place. We also create candy & ice cream sundae buffets to match your decor and theme. Our Simply Sweet team has very creative ideas, that will work with your vision and budget. Our main goal, is to give you the absolute best, without breaking the bank. We put 100% effort and dedication into every event, and are always quick to respond to emails/calls. Give your reception something extra, that your guests will never forget!

Nicole Opalinski, Owner

weddingwire4
weddingwire1

40 Reviews for Simply Sweet Events

Gillian · Married on 08/26/2018

Nicole was very accommodating and was able to assist me in everything I needed help with. The reception space for our looked BEAUTIFUL and the table linens were the perfect addition! I have already recommended her to my friends :)

Cory · Married on 10/11/2015

We ordered an Ice cream bar and it was a hit! All the guests loved it! It was set up beautifully!

My friend recommended Nicole from Simply Sweet Events, as she worked with her last year when she got married. She had nothing but positive things to say and I could not agree more. Planning a wedding from out of town can be overwhelming, but Nicole helped to make everything flawless. She has an eye for decorating and helped to make my vision come to life. Everything was absolutely beautiful! Nicole was extremely easy going, great to work with, flexible, and professional. I honestly don't think that my wedding would have been so perfect if I did not have her assistance. I highly recommend Nicole and Simply Sweet Events! THANK YOU...

Simply Sweet Events FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,152.00
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Venue Selection
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers, Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Wozniak Photography
    Wozniak Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome company to work with. A perfect wedding comes down to all the details, and the team at Simply Sweet Events are the ones to do it right.

• Glam On Location
    Glam On Location Wedding Hair & Makeup

This is the person you should go to first if you are looking for events with a "sweeter" side...

• 1406 Lovejoy Street Buffalo, NY 14212 See on map