Simply Stunning Weddings

Syracuse, UT View map

Offering a wide range of services from "Full Service" Coordinating, "Day Of" Coordinating, and custom packages to fit your needs. We are here for your every need to make your big day "Simply Perfect". Contact us today! Specialized in working with every budget, BIG or small.

• Holly
    Holly Married on 02/12/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sharida (Simply Stunning Weddings) was everything I could have possibly hoped for (and more!) in a wedding planner. When I first spoke with her I was struck by her passion for her profession, her genuine interest in me, my fiance, and our vision for our wedding, and her creativity and impeccable sense of aesthetics. She quickly gained my trust and admiration due to her extensive knowledge of the wedding industry and the honesty and integrity with which she managed my money and negotiated and worked with vendors on my behalf. It speaks to her tireless work ethic and great resourcefulness that she created the most perfect, flawless wedding that I could ever have dreamed of (a sentiment echoed by many of my guests as well) while remaining within my budget and without any effort myself the day of the wedding. The day went so smoothly and seamlessly that I was able to enjoy every second of it with my family, my friends, and my new husband. I wholeheartedly recommend Sharida to any and all brides needing help planning their wedding. My wedding was absolutely perfect in every way, and I know that I have Sharida to thank for it.

Amanda Married on 08/28/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would highly recommend Simply Stunning weddings, Sharida is extremely friendly, honest, and depenedable. She made my dream wedding a reality. She always came up with new and cost effecient ideas for my reception.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Network DJs Network DJs Wedding DJs

I have worked with Sharida of Simply Stunning for countless weddings over the past 5 years. She has a natural talent in this industry that is evident from the first day you meet her. Every bride that I have worked with, that also worked with Simply Stunning, was noticeably "stress free". I believe this is mainly because Sharida does such a terrific job of covering all the important angles and taking charge during the most critical moments of a wedding day. As a DJ, I am sometimes charged with being a same day wedding planner if there is no one else to take charge. I always breath a sigh of relief when I show up to a wedding and I see Sharida, because I know that I can now focus on my main job. She works great with all the other wedding vendors as well, which helps in making everything run seamless during the course of the event. This professional is a "no brainer" if you are considering hiring a wedding planner for your big day.

Syracuse, 84075
Location of (Simply Stunning Weddings)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding