6526 S 157th Street, Omaha, NE 68135 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Simply Said by Courtney

Simply Said by Courtney is an Etsy store based out of Omaha, Nebraska with customized invitations, party supplies, and stationery. We are currently only offering the designs that are available in the store at this time.

Follow Simply Said by Courtney on

11 Reviews for Simply Said by Courtney

Debra · Married on 07/26/2013

Courtney did an amazing job on everything for my daughter's wedding. From our wedding invitations that were beautiful and unique to the labels on the candy boxes, the place cards, table numbers and even our guest book. Polished and professional would describe her work--we had so many compliments! Thank you!!!

Mary · Married on 10/11/2012

Courtney has provided my Premier Event Planning LLC company with the best professional services that my clients could every want and more!

Pat · Married on 10/02/2010

I was so happy with the bridal shower invitations! They were customized to my daughter's wedding; sage green (the color or the girl's dresses) with a red high heel (the girl's wore red shoes in the wedding). The quality of the paper was excellent. The designer I worked with was very accommodating and punctual.

Simply Said by Courtney FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

• 6526 S 157th Street Omaha, NE 68135 See on map