West Point, New York, West Point, NY 10996 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Simply Rustic Photography

Simply Rustic Photography is a wedding photography service based out of West Point, New York. Founder and highly experienced photographer Danielle Fobar is a passionate photo artist who is driven by capturing life’s greatest moments, from family photos to gorgeous wedding photography. Danielle has a passion for people, and she is always excited to meet new couples and help them make their first step together a fantastic one.

Danielle of Simply Rustic Photography will follow you through every moment of your wedding day, from the initial setup to the moment you drive away and onto your honeymoon. Her photographs are traditional in style, and she is committed to ensuring that your personality shines through in every photograph. She offers a wide variety of professional photography services, including:

• All-day or part-day wedding sessions
  • Digital images
srp 2077 51 1030697 1568803954

2 Reviews for Simply Rustic Photography

Danielle · Married on 07/08/2017

Amazing Photographer

Dani was absolutely perfect from start to finish!

Months before the wedding, she suggested that I share my Pinterest Wedding Photography folder with her so she knew what style of photos we were looking for. From there, she began building our shot list. Dani researched any photo styles she wasn’t familiar with (e.g., sparkler exit photos) and executed them flawlessly. She even knew when “golden hour” was for our exact location (longitude and latitude) and captured the most beautiful pictures of my husband and I as the sun was setting and the light was perfect!

Dani came to the wedding location early to catch “getting ready photos” and showed up with a chai tea latte (my favorite) in hand for the bride (me). Dani was there from start to finish and stayed all day (12+ hours) to capture all our important moments. She made us feel at ease, positioned us when necessary, and even had trick phrases designed to capture natural reactions, smiles, or bellowing laughter, whether she said them to us or had the bride and groom whisper them to each other. She was a pro at capturing real smiles despite our family of cheesy smilers and serial blinkers.

After the wedding, Dani produced edited highlight photos in 48 hours for us to share with friends and family. She proceeded to sort through 2500+ pictures in one week! During that process, she eliminated duplicates and provided 900+ photos with basic edits to us for our review. She edited everything we asked and even photoshopped Stormtroopers, AT-AT, and TIE Fighter (Star Wars figures) into the background of a fun Bridal Party photo, making it look like we were on the run from the Empire. She even performed a miracle when I realized after the wedding that I had forgot to add shot to the shot list. She made the bride (me) disappear from a photo of grandparents and I. My family didn’t have a nice photo of the two of them together that wasn’t 20+ years old and Dani made it possible.

Within a few months, she had edited all our photos to make sure they came out perfectly. When I realized after the wedding that I wished I had provided Dani with more items for “detail” shots (e.g., my shoes, hair piece, veil, invitations), she had me provide them to her and she took 76 pictures of everything! They all came out extraordinarily! She even ordered some flowers I had had in my bouquet to use in the photoshoot! When we (my family and us) wanted prints and Christmas cards done, Dani helped us order them and only charged us the cost of the prints/cards. She even did a quality control check and worked with the printers to have some photos reprinted when the color didn’t come out perfectly the first time.

Our only regret is that we didn’t write this review sooner! Definitely consider Dani as your wedding photographer (or any other photographer you might need).

Sent on 01/09/2019

Simply Rustic Photography's reply:

Thank you Danielle! I still look back on the day with fondness. Thank you so much for hiring me for that day! I had so much fun with you and Max and getting to know your families! I will talk with you soon, I hope WA is treating you well!

Simply Rustic Photography Pricing

Simply Rustic Photography Price Rates

Simply Rustic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simply Rustic Photography 1
    First Responder and Military

All First Responders and Military will get a 10% discount.

• West Point, New York West Point, New York, 10996 See on map